Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
TekoloKuautli chapter 92 . 12/13/2020
It's always nice to read about Harry the normal dragon. And wow, already a seventh year? Time flew so fast for our awesome dragon. I'm looking forward to Ron's launching of his Roncket (I liked that better but can't deny the mythic one fit best).
So now a dwarf and a slytherin centaur? It's so colorful, I bet in a decade half the new students will be other sentient.
H Max Marius chapter 92 . 12/13/2020
I half expected Harry to ask Emily if she was a werewolf...

AaaahhhooOOOOooooo
were wolves of London
AaaahhhooOOOOooooo

D
buterflypuss chapter 92 . 12/13/2020
good chap
Zero chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
I wonder how they will react...
Zero chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
º-º
Guest chapter 91 . 12/12/2020
On the final(?) Horcrux, wasn't Nagini hosting V in Albania, and present at Riddle Manor? When V was defeated at Godalmung, she would have been left at whatever place the Death Eaters were basing out of, so if Draco comes to Harry to ask about care of a large snake his family suddenly acquired, and he actually spoke to it...?..just a thought. Loving the less lethal school years.
The Female Jiraiya chapter 91 . 12/9/2020
Hi.

After binge reading this for the past 5 days, I must say how much Ive enjoyed it, the first few chapters did not really catch my fancy, but as a fic that has been on my to-read list for the past few month I thought I would give it a shot, and Im glad I did not just abandon it after the first 3 chapters.

I have come to love the almost naivette, wit, sarcasem all levels of humour, quintesensial brittishness and pure Dumbledore-ness of the characters, I enjoy both the world and character building you have put into this, I am eagarly awaiting the next chapter.

Conssidering this was a fic I origianaly willing to pass on, Im glad I did not, please keep up the good work.

TFJ.
Phoenix Kyuubi chapter 91 . 12/7/2020
Just finished going through this story from start to finish, again. Loving it, even though it seems its almost over now unfortunately. Though I know a dragon book series, albeit small one, that you could add to Harry's Hoard. The Inheritance Cycle books, Eragon and such. I think they should be out about the time of 7th year. Or least Eragon should. Could be wrong though I admit. Another magical world series of novels that could get added, with a LOT of books are the Xanth novels by Piers Anthony. The first of which is called 'A Spell for Chameleon'. The series started in 79, and as of this year, 2020, has 43 books. With more planned.
burungmalam chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
I've been to Fort William! We started there to walk the Great Glen Way! That's pretty fantastic, I love it when stories work in real places so seamlessly. Really enjoying this so far!
Cathy-Ann chapter 19 . 12/4/2020
Since Harry is a dragon does that mean that dementors have no effect on him, whereas he can blast them with his fiery breathe.

He could also fly away from dementors as well.
Lohoydo chapter 20 . 12/4/2020
I caught the wording of Dumbledore's law change right away. The sphinx on the train just confirmed it, though I expected him to be more subtle at first, but throwing in a couple kitsune as well? This should be an interesting year
Vognar-The Legendkeep chapter 61 . 12/3/2020
I'll be honest, there wasn't a single chapter where I was giggling to myself in constant fits whenever had to read anything from this, everything from the witty banter, the nonchalant(ness?) in everything, and anything involving Nora.
it is enjoyable during these storms, and I thank you dearly for that.

I probably should have commented a while ago.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
reading this story again, because it's awesome and still being updated!

1000 author/muse cheers
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 42 . 12/2/2020
Ah cool
They got old school Link's Awakening
That was my VERY First Zelda game
maximusrexmundi chapter 91 . 12/1/2020
Don't even need to be British to get that reference...

As bad as him not dying is, if Voldy actually never got all his Horcruxes destroyed, the current world actually seems like a nice little hell for him lol.

Or you can go the Less Wrong method and just Obliviate his wealth lol