Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Diddleymaz chapter 91 . 11/23/2020
We all remember were we were when he heard the news. My husband and myself were very early risers and heard the very first bulletin on BBC Radio 4.
ChuckTheElf chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
I remember that day. Was always impressed with Diana, decent mother that did her best no matter what the circumstance.

Good writing as usual!
TekoloKuautli chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Harry's short summer job was interesting and cute, of course the goblins will adapt to the times and the way non-human magicals will likely become costumers and would-be-thieves alike. So beginning by hiring smart dragons to prod at the defenses is a good choice, as is quietly retiring the older dragon staff to avoid confrontations with the new dragons. It's a nice way to look at how their society is changing as a whole.

The bit about the princess surprised me, but it surprised me because they are a lot more somber about that than literally Voldypants coming back and then jumping straight to the grave again. He's a sad villain indeed.

It would be nice for Harry to work for Gringotts after Hogwarts while living with Sirius. Oh, and taking his title officially maybe just to vote for things and the like.
Smokeing chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
Enjoy this very much
TekoloKuautli chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Dudley is a sweetheart, for all his terrible upbringing he managed to retain a good heart. I bet Harry's calm and kind demeanor helped set an example too.

I laughed when Voldemort simply, died again, by his own curse. He made all his fanfare return much like a street gang leader, puffing and boasting before the bewildered protagonist who just left the convenience store. For having spent all these years in total peace and normality Harry sure has some quick reflexes and instincts, he took down the majority of the thugs even if his scales helped a lot.

The other part that was so funny was how the media managed it, Fudge true to form covered Voldemort's return but did so in a degrading manner, exposed Tom Riddle's name and called him a Dark Lord Wannabe! Oh, the irony. They also gave Harry's mention a footnote and nothing more, which was great, it avoided giving him any heat. The Quibbler is as puzzling as ever, I always try to squint and cant my head to see all they see.
zapeli8 chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Oh wow... This was awesome. Sadly Voldemort's party didn't properly prepare for the encounter with the dragon. They tried but... Nice of you to cover Harrying coping with the aftermath.
SkittleKick chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
I wouldn't have had any clue what happened at the end of this chapter if not for having watched The Crown on Netflix. My gf had to correct me when I asked if she was Charles' wife now. Sure, I'd heard of it before, but I was a kid when it happened, and I only heard it in passing a couple times since then.

I'm an ignoramus of the US, though not the typical Trump-loving kind. More the living-under-a-rock kind.
fringeperson chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for writing, and for including that extremely relevant piece of history that a lot of us lived through.
dreaddragonknight chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Cursebreaking is one of those things that i personally wished would be brought up more often in fics
Marcus Rowland chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
It's amazing how often Diana's death gets ignored in Harry Potter fanfic set in year 6-7, which is a shame because it can be very useful for plot purposes - Britain almost shut down for nearly a week between her death and the funeral, large parts of London shut down during the actual funeral, and things like TV, radio, and even the top ten records changed without warning.
buterflypuss chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
good chap
Aotrs Commander chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Pfftahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not your best day AGAIN, eh, Voldy?
Mernom chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Having the entire plot resolve itself ends up making you unprepared for when things actually hit the fan.
Luckily, this incident ended up solving itself as well.
dreaddragonknight chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
huh, that was anticlimatic
frankieu chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
nice chapter thx for writing it
2,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »