Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 3/26/2019
All I know is, Harry must become the Smaug of this world. Let them quaver from his name.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
Amusing. I really found this entire chapter purely amusing. It's a wonder none of the folks are freaking out more than they were. Hagrid's entire thing about it was so beyond blase that I was popeyed for a moment lol.
Katzztar chapter 9 . 3/26/2019
Got the link to the TVTropes page?

Hmmm I wna't to get something clear, it seems the dragons in wizarding world do not hoard? And Harry's behavior of hoarding books is a learned behavior? It's believable as he did grew up with muggle folklore and fiction and both are rife with tales of dragon hoarding.
I am amused on the play of words in Charlie calling Harry a Black-backed Bookwurm (or was that bookwyrm?) The 'black-backed' plays into the wizarding world's usage of physical traits in the naming of dragons (ridgeback, opal-eye, longhorn, ect.) But the bookworm is clever play on Harry's bookworm tendency to hoard books, while wurm and wyrm are old naming trend for dragons.

hehe I keep being amused at how different this story is. Many fics have the wizards be prejudiced arses that discriminate against those different. But here they are all okay with Harry being in a dragon form. I was almost expecting Dumbledore to try to force the "Boy who Lived" back into a human form, (been reading too many manip!Dumbles there) But then I remember the title, because "that's okay" seems to be the official mannerism towards Dragon-Harry. Dumbledore only checked if Harry was happy as a dragon and if he wanted to be changed back if it was possible. When Harry said he wasn't interested in turning back into human, its okay and Dumbledore accepted it.
But part of me remembers a scene in bk 4 at the camp before the World Cup; Mr. Weasley is in midst of a running commentary of who's who of the people who were passing the camp. When one guy (forgets the name) passed, Mr. Weasley comments that he's had the horns for some time now and it was from a "charm gone bad". Seemed that the horned guy was accepted in society and didn't have any prejudice against him for that, while those not fully human (Hagrid, Fleur) were discriminated against.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
Dope. Sounds like a super cool dragon. And it stands to reason that such a pwoerful creature would not grow to full size in a mere 11 years. perhaps after 50 or 100 years they'd reach adulthood.
Oakranger chapter 9 . 3/26/2019
Not going to happen but had this idea.

John Hammond was very excited. He was told not to long ago that he was in fact a wizard. The type who could sling spells around and he was accepted into a school to be taught how to do magic! He was currently with his parents at the train station trying to find the right train.

What was taking John’s attention though was the young girl that was part lion walking towards them. “Dad, I think we should ask the lion lady.”
“That what?” His dad asked.
By that time said Sphinx was at them. Looking at John’s cart full of odd things she asked rather timidly if HE knew where platform 9 3/4 was!
Eventually a nice older boy helped them through the gate and towards the train. The area was full of people wearing robes but also all sorts of creatures. Gryphons were chatting with a centaur family while odd bird creatures were crying over an awkward family member. John figured that since this was a magic school that magic creatures also attended.
Finding a compartment was easy enough and his new friend who was named Nala was happy to join him. Looking out the door he saw a Dragon going down the corador with a badge pinned to it’s robes. The badge read Head Boy. “That’s Harry Potter.” Whispered a nearby minotaur. “First dragon to make Head Boy”.
John sat back and enjoyed his trip never knowing how different this ride was when compared to just seven years ago.

Okay the idea is that since a dragon is going to Hogwarts Dumbledore keeps letting more and more species into Hogwarts in the following school years. So second year has a goblin along with harry. Third year has some of the centaurs and the first Sphinx. You can see how bad the seventh year is.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
What. I can't help but feel either A) He really is a dragon and magic is bullshiting somehow, or B) He thinks he's a dragon and is somehow using his magic to not die from all the insane things he keeps putting in his mouth so of course no one realizes he's a dragon as he's not, only magic makes him have a strange constitution for now. Which is really powerful as well. Seriously amusing. Fact that his dragon self can eat literally anything is hilarious too. I wonder if the metals in electronics are added to his muscles and scales.
Katzztar chapter 8 . 3/26/2019
I'm sure I'm not the only one amused by the situation of "Draco Malfoy is having trouble trying to deal with an amicable dragon". Sure it's just another "Draco being Draco" scene, but the fact that the guy named after a dragon is acting like a dragon (easily angered, quick to attack) more than the guy that became a dragon.
bob19h chapter 9 . 3/26/2019
i have a feeling harry is going to be eating troll soon.
maximusrexmundi chapter 8 . 3/26/2019
The most non-canon thing in this whole story isn't the dragon bits, it's Harry following rules and not being an idiot (I LOVE IT!)
Dr. Kineil D. Wicks chapter 8 . 3/26/2019
"When does Halloween come after Christmas?"
On Thanksgiving, right? Because since it's after Halloween but before Christmas, Christmas would come first, because the next Halloween is the one next year.
I kind of expected that result with the Howler, but it was still funny to read. :D And the results of the duel were great. :D
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work! :D
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 9 . 3/26/2019
When you see a giant crater in Mexico, you know you're going way off the Harry Potter canon and into a god of thunder.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 3/24/2019
›› "Professor Dumbledore likes astronomy, and we have an Astronomy Tower."
And if *that* thing ever comes back, more appropriate sacrifices (than Meddling Old Bastards) are right up there in easy reach...

Thanks for the update.
ranlynn chapter 7 . 3/24/2019
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. :)
YeTianshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
Huh... this actually seems quite interesting, I do wonder if he can turn into a huge Dragon though... I guess we'll see.
BerserkSlash chapter 3 . 3/23/2019
Whew, that’s a bit of a book for Harry to have read, just because it was one of the most tame Pern books and I read it around that age doesn’t mean it wasn’t a bit out there.
2,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »