Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Archivest chapter 94 . 1/15
Huh, I never thought about apparating in the fact that one can just do multiple trips to conserve energy or whatever, i.e., biting off more than you can chew. I forget what is Canon and what is Fanon, as I cannot recall if wizards can apparate via coordinates or if it's all image-based. Harry seemed to go by some sort of non-image version at first, as he's commenting as if it's his first time that up high in that exact spot. I'm sure the image is just a shortcut to getting your magic to take you where you want to go, but it's certainly a darned useful one. If your mind gets warped though, you'll eventually think in odd ways which may get you into some trouble, e..g, can you apparate when drunk, high, etc?

I really love this story, though you certainly aren't breaking the boundaries of magic much beyond runes and Alchemy. I mean messing with sense via illusion magic would be rather interesting, especially given the fact that body image is an ever-present concern, moreso for the Unusually Shaped denizens so as to avoid prejudice out of Hogwarts. Harry can't really do anything about that for himself, but one of these days he'll figure out how he's naturally hiding his draconic traits, or if it's not his doing, then some sort of matrix that the Wizarding World of Great Britain is deploying.

Stay well and thanks for sharing to the masses,
Archivest
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 62 . 1/15
The Rune stuff you're creating is really cool. If you ever work it out completely, it'd be neat to see all the rules and sigils you've come up with. (It'd also be a lot of work, admittedly, but I think people would enjoy seeing what you've made.)
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 12 . 1/15
In second read this chapter is even more amusing. It looks like everyone's Erised vision (except Harry's) has come or is on its way to becoming true in some capacity.
This is a really good fic.
09Hiya chapter 94 . 1/15
I think this is my favorite book. It's very calm, simple, and just nice. No big battles, no drama, no rudeness. It's just, nice.
Maleficent Okami chapter 18 . 1/15
You got him D&D...bruh.
Mona Ogg chapter 81 . 1/15
I love this story, it's so wonderfully weird.
As for the location of Godric's Hollow, in my mind it will always be Crickhowell in Wales, because that sounds like it could be the Muggle name derived from the magical original, and flying from there to Surrey could also take you over Bristol.
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 95 . 1/14
*SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Marcus Rowland chapter 95 . 1/14
And he didn't ram the ISS or anything, which would have been a little difficult to explain.
drannakka chapter 95 . 1/14
so next step a silver astrolabe?
dreaddragonknight chapter 93 . 1/13
a really neat chapter
zapeli8 chapter 95 . 1/13
This chapter was amazing! Go space squirrel, go! :D
Books85 chapter 95 . 1/13
Wow. Just wow. As you say, "Squirrels in space!"

I do really love this story and the amount of thinking and imagination that goes into it. The alchemy alone just about breaks my brain!

I had an idea that you can use for communication from the spacecraft to ground control. What if Ron gets a manual typewriter and shrinks it very carefully (so it continues working) and then types on parchment with a protean charm tied to a piece of parchment groundside, hey presto, instant communication. Or you could place a communication mirror positioned so it can show the parchment. For that matter a piece of cardboard with the most commonly used words could be shrunk to squirrel size and Ron could just point to the words. (This was apparently the ancestor to the vocorder (sp?) used by Stephen Hawking and other people who could not speak long before Hawking.)
Apparently my brain got caught up in the problems of a squirrel in space communicating to others. It has well and truly caught my imagination.

If you ever come up with a (hopefully annotated) bibliography of all the books that Harry reads and discusses in this story, I would be interested in seeing it. As a retired children's librarian children's books are some of my favorite things.

Thank you so much for this!
fringeperson chapter 95 . 1/13
Ron's got lift-off! Woohoo! Yes! Yay! I love it! Thank you for writing!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 94 . 1/13
I wonder if it's possible to make ʇɹɐʇ ǝlɔɐǝɹʇ without house elf magic ;)
a fish chapter 1 . 1/13