Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
marvinkitfox1 chapter 63 . 10/22/2020
Dean says "animagi", and Fred corrects him stating it should be "Animaguses"

Then Ron says "Animaguses" an Hermione corrects his stating it should be "Animagi"

hmm...

My money's on Hermione being right!

P.S.
Great solution with the multiple helpers-with-mirrors to provide something for the audience to see.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 43 . 10/20/2020
re: author's note: being a perfectionist.

No kidding!
You have the location and period trivia absolutely spot on,
down to not only accurate fullmoon dates but even down to sunrise/sunset timing.
Also release dates for books and games, etc, etc, etc.

i *LOVE IT*!
It is very rare to find an author (even a hardcover published one) that pays so much attention to detail and consistency.

As for the story itself.. no comment. comment would take too long, too many more chapters to read. goodstuff. More! yummy!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 41 . 10/19/2020
Hermione is a Deinonychus?
whats that? wiki, wiki, wiki...

GOOD GRIEF!

OK. So a long-tailled, short necked Cassowary type thing.
With many pointy teeth.
and HUGEMONGOUS gut-ripping Raptor claws.

So. About as intrinsically deadly as a mountain lion, but with Granger's brain.
Scary!
maximusrexmundi chapter 87 . 10/19/2020
Apparition teaching really does seem like a scam lol. Dean should teach it in the future
fhl1234 chapter 17 . 10/18/2020
superb end to first year.
MeraHunt chapter 87 . 10/18/2020
This is such a cool fic! I love it and can't wait to see how it goes!
TekoloKuautli chapter 87 . 10/17/2020
It's always entertaining to know what's up with Empress and the young dragons, they are very cute and fun to read.

The magic lessons in alchemy are so whacky in logic that it's sort of bizarre and funny, which matches Dumbledore's teaching style very nicely. It also explains why his thinking process is so weird. Meanwhile the lessons in runes are interesting because they are using a dead language precisely because it's not in use thus no constant different meanings.

Ron's efforts to go to space are always interesting, how he tries to come up with a magical way for an animagus squirrel to operate a rocket. Though the fact he was forgetting basic stuff like storing self-supplying water worries me to an extent, like, what about a bathroom, his food, constant exercise in such a cramped space (assuming he forgets to put an extension charm). I'm glad Hermione triple checks everything.
dreaddragonknight chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
an excellent chapter
Princess Asuna chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
Nice chapter! And do not think I didnt spot the Undertale reference!
Books85 chapter 83 . 10/16/2020
About the runes in The Hobbit , after reading the book, I copied the Futhark alphabet from an encyclopedia, and used it to decipher the border around the map. It did match the text, once I figured where it started, and where to put in spaces between words. Unfortunately I have never been able to do any magic with them. (sigh) Thuroughly muggle. (And it happened around 1970, don't know if you can find Futhark in encyclopedias still.)

One of the things that like the best about this story is all the books that Dragon! Harry reads. Thank you very much!
fringeperson chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
This is a most excellent chapter, but then, so far as I can tell, pretty much every chapter of this story IS a most excellent chapter. I thank you for writing them, and for sharing them.

I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
TheLastGarou chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
As a professional contractor, I had no idea about the drywall thing. That is extremely cool.
LordRahl80 chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
Did you come up with all the alchemy youself becous they are really intresting. I would be intrested in reading just who your vershion of the HP magic systime
airistal chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
Prince Rupert's Drops sound like the very item you need to produce an alchemic computer.
ThisCat chapter 87 . 10/16/2020
Ron’s continued progress towards space travel is intriguing as hell.

Also you made me google Prince Rupert’s Drop because that’s genuinely fascinating stuff.
2,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »