Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
A dragon making breakfast for the Dursleys? Hard pass.
buterflypuss chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
interesting
maximusrexmundi chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
I have absolutely NO idea what's going on and that's wonderful! :D nice to see even after almost a decade of reading fan fiction that you can still be surprised by a fans creativity
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
I love it!
Rotciv557 chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Well this was an unexpected gift to find in my inbox today. And from one of my 3 favorite fanfic authors too! Today must be my birthday...

Anywho, I expected Ashes of the Past levels of writing quality coming into this and I certainly got that and more, Ashes is amazing but having your unique flow of writing being used for a different series is pretty refreshing to read through, and the premise is certainly special and intriguing enough to keep my attention even if it HAD been penned by a less skilled author.

Also, I must add the fact that Harry's characterization here is stellar: a unique and non edgy portrayal that is both incredibly reminiscent of his original personality yet it his still realistically altered because of the shift in perspective due to his..."eccentricity"...the fact that you are seemingly not going through with the standard bashing that more often than not one must live with while reading through the better Harry Potter fics in this site is even more refreshing.

All in all, an excellent start to what looks to be an amusing and unique take on the ever so popular tale of Harry Potter, and one I am more than happy enough to read through from start to finish!
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
I really like your story, it's a new and unique idea, plus if you add humor it's excellent, I'm hoping to read more of this story.
Above all, I want to read Hermioe's reaction to seeing Harry, considering that he comes from a muggle family where that is not normal.
One doubt I have is why hagrid did not buy him or mention the traps to harry to keep his things
riverm8rix chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Alright man, I’ll bite. I was feeling down that AoTP has slowed now that the main conflict is over. I’m glad you’ve chosen to still indulge us with your brand of wit. I look forward to world you choose to create with this
Borusa Ryalam chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Oh gosh, this is seriously adorable~
L'assassin orange chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Now that is one original idea, and I will follow this with great enthusiasm. Thank you for the triple chapters !
Shieldage chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Cute. Well, now, could easily see Voldemort starting up a line of research to switch bodies with Harry. Clear advantages to being a dragon and all. Glad to see the owl taking things calmly.
Dauth12345 chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Wow. Just wow. You are actually my favorite author on this website. This is hilarious. It probably helped that I was imagining this with Harry's voice in the movie too...
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
It's really nice to see Harry interact with the Wizarding World here! Those dragon instincts are changing things up, heh. I really hope he finds another talking dragon to spend time with.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2019
Really funny. Enjoy it.
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
Dragon Harry sounds really cute. I think it's funny how nonchalant he is about the whole thing - he just takes it all in stride.
3,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 Next »