Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Annie Annony chapter 1 . 1/7
The first impression for a serious writer's perspective review: This is a really creative premise. If you were to turn in a book script with everything as it is, it wouldn't be accepted, but you would definitely get eyebrows; the standard novel isn't exactly close to your staggering amount of material. For people who like to seriously read fanfiction, this comes across as a winner for someone who likes's to read like they watch Netflix series. Because this is written like a series would be.
Lohoydo chapter 72 . 1/5
If Harry learns to cast color change charms with his breath, and gets good enough... could he do a technicolor yawn?
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 23 . 1/1
I wonder which school has better food, Hogwarts or the Unseen University? ;)
The Inebriated Lion-Minion chapter 93 . 12/25/2020
This has been such a delightful story to read over the last couple of weeks - I've really enjoyed your creative take on the magical world! I think my favourite bit has been seeing the "slow" parts of Harry's life in between all the excitement, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2020
Why does he have glasses? hes a dragon?
Covid-20 chapter 90 . 12/21/2020
Is Harry invincible to the killing curse? It would bounce off of him and if voldemort gets it between his eyes then it will not work because of Lilly
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 93 . 12/21/2020
so... is the liquid silver thingamajig going to be like a 3d globe Marauders Map that goes all the way to the moon? I didn't quite get the idea of what it's intended shape was
Dr. Kineil D. Wicks chapter 92 . 12/20/2020
These kids have been spending too much time around Dumbledore. XD And Snape's reaction to the map is A-plus. XD
Awesome job! :D
Covid-20 chapter 73 . 12/20/2020
Is disgusted of Uxbridge actually Umbridge?
Battlesny chapter 64 . 12/19/2020
but he didn't quit randomly. he announced at his first dinner at the castle that his contract would end two months before the end of the school year to avoid possibly making the jinx target him.
Covid-20 chapter 61 . 12/19/2020
I think you mean TYLER kept informing people, not Tiara
Battlesny chapter 63 . 12/19/2020
but isn't it a 'bubblehead' charm not a 'bubblesquirrel' charm? a squirrel may be smaller but the magic should still only target the head, which means a smaller bubble to match a smaller head.
SDino chapter 3 . 12/19/2020
I didn’t think I’d like this story, but you’re doing a lovely job so far. The concept of dragon Harry being a book wyrm fills me with delight. And he likes Terry Pratchett! He has excellent taste.
Battlesny chapter 57 . 12/19/2020
how is Sally short for Sarah? they're the exact same length both in spelling and, know importantly, in speaking.
Battlesny chapter 56 . 12/19/2020
what does being a protocol droid have to do with being made of gold?
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »