Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
V01dSw0rd chapter 82 . 8/25/2022
Author cameo? Where?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 11 . 8/23/2022
I was gonna hold off on commenting to the end, but something in this chapter irked me... The upwards muscles in a large reptile would most likely be significantly weaker than the down stroke, as that is where all of the flying power would come from...

That being said, I am very much enjoying this story.
I've never read the books, and barely remember the movies, but even so, everything is fairly easy to follow along with, and everything up till now has repeatedly had me in stitches.

Good job so far!
V01dSw0rd chapter 69 . 8/23/2022
“Sunburn super easymakes me think of that one manga, where the love interest is a vampire, the class representative is an alien, and shenanigans are common.

Asahi is the protagonist’s name, I think.
Can’t remember the title off the top of my head.
V01dSw0rd chapter 69 . 8/23/2022
I don’t get the pun on Vaughn…
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
I cannot understand why they change Harry from a human to a dragon dragons going to a human School. That just does not make sense. Him staying away from his cousin Doug Lee and his mean friends yeah I can understand that flying skill would be great. But him live underneath the car in the cupboard underneath the stairs again being a dragon not that wouldn't work they should have gave Harry two bedrooms for himself change it up a little more but so far it is interesting. Can't wait to read the next one.
Wanderer D chapter 95 . 8/17/2022
I know you did this for a lot of the chapters, but in this particular one, I'm touched by how much the title actually means and encompasses here.
Zelda Fanboy chapter 43 . 8/16/2022
... No. There wasn't a gameboy Zelda game until Link's Awakening in 1998.

Shame on you.
Midnari chapter 19 . 8/14/2022
Drakes do exist, actually. They're male ducks. My grandfather wanted to name me Drake and made fun of the fact I'd be called a duck if my parents had listened.
AdriLAAAxo chapter 4 . 8/10/2022
What I don’t understand is why a lot of authors keep to canon wands. Because Harry is a dragon and different from his canon self shouldn’t he have a different wand as well since wands are sentiment and all?
seafood shell suit chapter 102 . 8/9/2022
What a stunning story! Thank you so much for writing this. It had me well and truly hooked. Thank you for taking the time to put it together.
Thodekke chapter 13 . 8/4/2022
‘Butter almonds’ …aka cyanide?

Such a lovely throwaway line that gives into tropes and fan service. Unless it wasn’t intended, in which case, what a serendipity!

Enjoying it so far. Kinda wish the pace was a bit quicker, but I’m personally not a huge fan of weak/stumbling Harry.

…and I’m also excite that his animagus form of a human will show itself at some point. I hope.

If these are accurate, I must say your foreshadowing has been excellent! Just little throwaways here and there.

(Also, I can’t wait for the Tournament. The dragon…and Harry reminds everyone he’s *ACTUALLY* a dragon and two dragons are sitting there talking to each other… xD)
rak87nyc chapter 99 . 7/29/2022
Pretty sure you meant empathize rather than emphasize during the transfiguration newt
musicmadness4 chapter 102 . 7/23/2022
I really enjoyed this fic! I love all of the random side plots, like the runes and like Ron going to space as a squirrel. I actually saw a tiktok by mothsbane about a squirrely space platoon yesterday that you should check out, ha.
Rowan Mikaio chapter 102 . 7/22/2022
Wow. That was a super fun story. I can’t believe I went through the whole thing in about a week, but here I am. I just wanted to say I love that you took what could easily have been a short crack fix and took it so seriously and made it into such a great story that continued all the way.

Really great and fun
Guest chapter 71 . 7/22/2022
I'm certainly surprised she's apparently the inventor of that quill, but I still prefer to believe that she's not competent enough to have been able to do the actual charm/curse work herself to get it to work in the way it does.

Either way, I prefer the fanon explanation of blood quills for contracts (mostly at Gringotts), with their posession and use being very tightly regulated.
3,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »