Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
CYB3R TR0LL chapter 102 . 11/5/2021
I don’t often post reviews at all. I prefer to just read. But I have to say that this is the single most calming, peaceful and fun story I have read on this site. I love the character depth and the humor, which is both actually funny as well as deep in culturalsocial significance! Thanks for the great journey and the enjoyment I’ve had!
The Jedi Potato chapter 78 . 11/1/2021
Hit them with to pointy end?
hidet0 chapter 102 . 10/31/2021
Absolutely fantastic!
What a great story. Thank you!
The Jedi Potato chapter 64 . 10/29/2021
Yay Garth nix!
Are you thinking of writing a fanfiction set in the old kingdom?
damianiswatchingyou1 chapter 102 . 10/26/2021
This is definitely one of my favorite fan fictions, and I always smile many times in the middle. Thank you, this is a great adventure
Truffalot chapter 91 . 10/23/2021
When you first described the Quidditch set I imagined all the Harries (rys?) taking one look at the snitch and abandoning the game to chase it. Just a swarm of him on brooms chasing after the one terrified snitch. Got a really good laugh out of me!
KayMalfoy1995 chapter 24 . 10/21/2021
Also i don't laugh much at fanfics so this is great
KayMalfoy1995 chapter 24 . 10/21/2021
I've enjoyed how you've written dumbledore and ron. Most stories there horrible people lol... I hope i haven't jinxed anything lol
Majerus chapter 41 . 10/16/2021
"
"This is proof that dinosaurs had feathers, and I can't show it to anyone! Or anyone Muggle, at least – do you have any idea how annoying that is?"

"...well," Neville said, after several seconds of silence. "You're still Hermione, at least."
"
Holy crap, you are getting better and better with a deadpan humor. I have no idea how many times I have busted out laughing!
Still really enjoying this!
majere4 chapter 38 . 10/15/2021
*happy sigh*
Loving the details, as usual.
majere4 chapter 37 . 10/15/2021
"
"Oh, right," Ron nodded. "So it's like how one of those rocket engines Harry got me burns the fuel steadily, but if you mixed it all up randomly you'd probably get something that would explode."

"...is anyone else weirded out when Ron makes analogies like that?" Dean asked. "Because I am."
*raises hand*

"
"So..." Ron began. "So if I got a spider, then I could try and make it change into a clown?"

"Oh, great," Fay Dunbar groaned. "Now a spider clown is going to be my Boggart."
Remembers having read "IT" as a child... *shudders*

"
Then Potions with a Snape turned all the way down to "snide", and the Boggart.
*grins* Loving it!
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 102 . 10/14/2021
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. It's been a real treat to read. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next
Truffalot chapter 49 . 10/14/2021
Thank goodness I was panicking in his place XD
Truffalot chapter 49 . 10/14/2021
Harry you just learnt instant messages from patronus and you have your mirror please use it aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
majere4 chapter 36 . 10/13/2021
"
about the same level as those of his Dogfather and Lycanthruncle.
"
*blinks* I... sure, why not lol

"
"How are they going to sort someone with three heads?" Neville asked. "Is it just the average? Or the majority?"

Dean snorted.

"I just imagined," he explained. "Okay, so one of you is a Slytherin, one of you is a Gryffindor, one of you is a Ravenclaw, so you're averaging out to Hufflepuff."
*groans* ... yer brekin'me'brenz

Still here, still happily experiencing the drakeyness.
3,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »