Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
vincent.velasquez190 chapter 1 . 1/18
I wonder if Harry still needs his glasses or if he still wears them just out of habit? He could also just think they look nice on him because I would imagine a dragon wearing glasses would look cute.
The Shining Fury chapter 95 . 1/16
So I had a question I was wondering. Since Harry is a dragon, so therefore is technically an animal, he’s also human, in that way you described him as still being human. This begs the question, what would Harry’s animagus form be? Would he turn human since he’s not physically human, or would he turn into some other animal, since he’s a human mentally speaking?
bookygurl3400 chapter 94 . 1/16
Clifford! June is Clifford!
LeightonWD chapter 95 . 1/16
Amazing work well done
Archivest chapter 94 . 1/15
Huh, I never thought about apparating in the fact that one can just do multiple trips to conserve energy or whatever, i.e., biting off more than you can chew. I forget what is Canon and what is Fanon, as I cannot recall if wizards can apparate via coordinates or if it's all image-based. Harry seemed to go by some sort of non-image version at first, as he's commenting as if it's his first time that up high in that exact spot. I'm sure the image is just a shortcut to getting your magic to take you where you want to go, but it's certainly a darned useful one. If your mind gets warped though, you'll eventually think in odd ways which may get you into some trouble, e..g, can you apparate when drunk, high, etc?

I really love this story, though you certainly aren't breaking the boundaries of magic much beyond runes and Alchemy. I mean messing with sense via illusion magic would be rather interesting, especially given the fact that body image is an ever-present concern, moreso for the Unusually Shaped denizens so as to avoid prejudice out of Hogwarts. Harry can't really do anything about that for himself, but one of these days he'll figure out how he's naturally hiding his draconic traits, or if it's not his doing, then some sort of matrix that the Wizarding World of Great Britain is deploying.

Stay well and thanks for sharing to the masses,
Archivest
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 62 . 1/15
The Rune stuff you're creating is really cool. If you ever work it out completely, it'd be neat to see all the rules and sigils you've come up with. (It'd also be a lot of work, admittedly, but I think people would enjoy seeing what you've made.)
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 12 . 1/15
In second read this chapter is even more amusing. It looks like everyone's Erised vision (except Harry's) has come or is on its way to becoming true in some capacity.
This is a really good fic.
09Hiya chapter 94 . 1/15
I think this is my favorite book. It's very calm, simple, and just nice. No big battles, no drama, no rudeness. It's just, nice.
Maleficent Okami chapter 18 . 1/15
You got him D&D...bruh.
Mona Ogg chapter 81 . 1/15
I love this story, it's so wonderfully weird.
As for the location of Godric's Hollow, in my mind it will always be Crickhowell in Wales, because that sounds like it could be the Muggle name derived from the magical original, and flying from there to Surrey could also take you over Bristol.
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 95 . 1/14
*SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Marcus Rowland chapter 95 . 1/14
And he didn't ram the ISS or anything, which would have been a little difficult to explain.
drannakka chapter 95 . 1/14
so next step a silver astrolabe?
dreaddragonknight chapter 93 . 1/13