Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Battlesny chapter 57 . 12/19/2020
how is Sally short for Sarah? they're the exact same length both in spelling and, know importantly, in speaking.
Battlesny chapter 56 . 12/19/2020
what does being a protocol droid have to do with being made of gold?
Battlesny chapter 54 . 12/19/2020
well, obviously your weather research was wrong, because that was supposed to be a stereotypical dark and stormy night.

at least in that one small very specific area in Scotland.
Battlesny chapter 53 . 12/18/2020
so, he'll be ready to teach again for Harry's fifth year?
Battlesny chapter 50 . 12/18/2020
how does Harry know what Taffy is? it's almost completely unknown by that name in the UK. apparently they call it Chew.
Battlesny chapter 49 . 12/17/2020
so...
Internet and Amazon will come
Amazon will create the RELENTLESS and rename it Kindle
E-readers will catch on and spread

and Harry will sleep on a bed of E-readers and Tablets.
Battlesny chapter 48 . 12/17/2020
Fair means beautiful, or at least the original word did, modern people are stupid, so Boromir could both have a fair face and be brown. and on that note, I've never met a black person before. even looking up albino humans on Google I couldn't find a single person with white skin.
Crispyangelwings chapter 38 . 12/17/2020
I haven't finished reading your story yet but I thought that I should let you know how much happiness it has brought me especially through such difficult times. It is a genuine joy to read about such a lovely, entertaining world filled with a written magic that is in many respects more welcoming than any creation of J.K Rowlings and I look forward to reading a little more each day. I find your writing style humorous and detailed enough to make your story wholly engaging with far more fleshed out characters than I could possibly have hoped for. People like you bring a little bit a goodness and joy out into the world with every wonderous word. It is very obvious from your writing that you are a wonderful person and I wish you a very merry christmas!
Battlesny chapter 43 . 12/17/2020
did Dumbledore maybe follow the example of a certain book and feed a Diary to Nora? would explain random parseltongue teaching dreams.

that's not family tensions. that's attempted murder barely covered up with, it's ok he bounced.
Battlesny chapter 42 . 12/17/2020
I just finished that game yesterday. for the second time. the first time was about 8-9 years ago? with the color version (first remake).
I think it got easier... it was kinda more boring than I remember. no, boring is the wrong word. of was fun, then I won, then there was nothing left.
Battlesny chapter 41 . 12/17/2020
and for some never explained reason Harry didn't bother to even so much as try to become an animagus.
LeightonWD chapter 93 . 12/16/2020
Hahahaha a great chapter and a great few chapter before! This is going to be a great year because it will all be new to us
Mernom chapter 93 . 12/16/2020
Being a trouble maker under the rein of the Head Dragon must be frustrating... Not only he can find you our of the comfort of his book hoard, he can also tell you off the same way.
Battlesny chapter 37 . 12/16/2020
I feel like the Mirror of Erised might be the counter to a Boggart, if indirectly. because while laughter may hold fear at bay, hope is what destroys it.
or something along those lines.
Battlesny chapter 36 . 12/16/2020
if she didn't want Hermione talking about it she shouldn't have scheduled her with all of her friends in three separate classes all at the same time.
2,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »