Reviews for Indomitable
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This made me tear up. I've always loved Xander, but seeing all of his accomplishments laid out like this is almost overwhelming - in a good way.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i love this. xander is greatly underappreciated... and he has put up with a LOT of injuries/crap thrown at him over the years. i love the way you had everyone acknowledge that. love the last bit of the story as well.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very well done!
intheoffing chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
That's an absolutely fantastic story. Thanks.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Aw, that was a great piece of writing right there. Finally, everyone actually acts like they appreciate everything Xander has done for them.

I think that was the best fan fic that was made about what happened in "Dirty Girls" that I have read. The end part between Willow and Xander, perfect. Awesome job!

Now I think I'm going to go cry now... Good fic, but sad. (just the way I like them)
Kityye chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
That one made me want to cry. Very good.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This sure would have been nicer to see than what actually happened on-screen!
knbnnate chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Very cool.
Schiavona chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Great story Scott. It's nice to see the gang looking back at just some of the things Xander has done and contributed over the years.

And letting him finally be able to cry in the arms of one of the women that has been a key part of his life was a wonderful touch. Now I just want to see a sequal that lets him speak and work through thins with Faith as well as be there for Dawn.

Chris
IceWing chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Good solid fic...
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
YOU SUCK!
the charmed citlali chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Ojay, absolutely wonderful. Finally, a reflection on Xander that's good.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I'm a huge Xander fan. And i must say that this story made me cry too and remember all the good things he did. Keep up the good work.
Anti-Social-Turtle chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
OMG!

that is the best buffy fic i read! ever!

i loved the way u told about everything that xander did for them!

except i have 1 questions:whos Robin!

and i think u should have mentioned him bringing buffy back from the dead!

but still, the BEST fic!
adsh chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
how about a sequel...from Xander's POV...he could hear them talking a listen from the other side of the gate ! Xander really deserves that pat on the back by overhearing what his friends are saying !