Reviews for Reflections
Drones-of-Innocence chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Ohh this is so precious! Mario's really just such a sweet guy, he has a huge heart and he loves and cares deeply for everyone around him. Even those who would want to destroy him, he can find it within himself easily to care for them too. I've loved his character ever since I was little, and this is a lovely story about all the reasons he's so great!
animegamefanatic chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
awwwww so cute
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Aaawww, really beautiful!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Such a beautiful and heartfelt piece! It really celebrates Mario's goodness and his pure spirit and it's a perfect piece for his day! I really love the situation you set up. The Mirror Fountain room is very striking and beautiful, and I just adore how Mario reacted to all of the proposals! So mature and kind, and his fury at the last one was perfect. Such a poignant outcome too! Good to know that everyone will be able to reunite with their loved ones one way or another! And a sweet ending, aww.
TheGameNguyener chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
This sort of reminds of the Star Gate from Partners in Time where Mario stood up for Luigi when he kept being demoralized. Of course, this was a different set-up, yet I love the premise of this oneshot. Mario knows way better about the people he knows, even if he's friends with them or not.

I have to give him props for his stance on Bowser. Sure, he may be annoying to kidnap Peach all the time, but he's more than just an evil king. It's also respectful that he'd rather accept a true proposal from Peach rather than be married by force or a wish. And best of all, his perspective on Luigi was the best. Unironically, that's not a biased opinion. Knowing how much Luigi means to Mario and seeing him stand up for him, negating everything that the Mirror Spirit said, was so epic. I agree with Mario; he's grateful to be with good friends around him. And then there's Bowser, but still...

Great job with the characterization, dialogue, and emotions in here! Happy MAR10 Day!

~TGN