Reviews for All Tied Up
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
where is the naked image
Mystera II chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Very sweet and touching!

It's just the second ff with this pairing I read,but it makes me read many many more.

F*,now I gave to searching all through the net again!

Anyway, a wonderful FF, thanks for charing it with us!

Tera
literatty chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
That was absolutely bloody brilliant- excellent characterisation and very very funny- thank you!
Jayne Cobb09 chapter 16 . 10/13/2005
This was absolutely fantastic! I love Andrew/Xander slash and this was the best I think I've ever read. Bravo, you! ::standing ovation::
Jaded Havok chapter 16 . 7/9/2004
PERFECT! i love all the fics of yours ive read so far! well, ill go check out more of em. bai bai! **V ta!
Goruda Shiro chapter 16 . 1/8/2004
Oh, that was REALLY good. Can't wait to get to the others. You're a really great authoress, and once I finish these, I'm gonna ravage your site. *maniacle grin* But, alas, first I must work on chapter two of mine. I HAVE to at least get Xander's POV in there.
Work, love, and dance,
GoGo
Taylor Chasikin chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
ah another wonderful moment. i love the way their conversations wokr you really capture them wonderfully.

they were too getting thrusty
Taylor Chasikin chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
ah one of those moments of 'try not to think about it' and it's all you really can. and the evils of Andrew. Xander is like putty in his hand. myu ha ha!
Taylor Chasikin chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
ah, compromising situations. they really are the best ones aren't they?
Taylor Chasikin chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
oh i am so sure there are many non Star Wars related ways to have fun. ;) snigger snigger snort.
Taylor Chasikin chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
funness ensues. yay. are you going to write something else? anything? please?

body parts in a popcorn box? ew? morbid much?
Taylor Chasikin chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
i wouldn't have thought the 'she doesn't have a penis' line would have been possible if i hadn't had seen 'Storyteller'. damn!

and tight pants. he he
Taylor Chasikin chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
ha! i can review this one! I lvoe Anya/Xander conversations, or really just whenever Anya talks. She honestly is one of my favorites due to the fact i just like the way she talks and says things. once again, you're wonderful and perfect.
Taylor Chasikin chapter 4 . 11/4/2003
HA hA! i can review this chapter! apparently theyhave some rule where you can't review the same one twice, bitches. Well, i lvoe the previous one, it's like probably my favorite. the convo between Xander and Willow is so hilarious and right on.

This one is cute too. i love WIllow.
Taylor Chasikin chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
i love the way the girls act in this one. you caught them so well. Willow the sweet one, Anya being semi-bitter and confused, and Dawn being shockingly not so innocent. Dawnie! i love it ic an so picture these scenes! did i mention i love you again yet?