Reviews for Brooding
HettyScetty97 chapter 65 . 1/13
Loved every word. Had me captivated since Chapter 1. Don't normally have the time or patience to follow stories for as long as I have this one. But for some reason this happens to be the first exception.
Danaa chapter 65 . 1/10
Talk about a hectic week. I'm sorry I couldn't review it right away but I believe that this was a very successful and heartfelt fanfic that I am glad you decided to write for us to see and comment on. I love the ending with the kids looking so beautiful in their own ways and of course Donnie and Valeria finally confessing their love after six years. I absolutely adore that twist in the end when it's allowed for mutants to roam free like the humans, it was a nice twist and I'm going to miss your updates but I really loved this. Thank you.
P.S- I have a loved one that is named Valeria and has a few of Fanfic Valeria's traits also. Just wanted to say that, bye.
Mychron chapter 65 . 1/6
Sob.
Missbille chapter 65 . 1/5
I loved your story! I'm so glad that mutants and Aliens can live on the surface it's a great connection with the 2008 TV series about the future with Bishop President of the Earth. The little turtles are amazing, they have the well-soaked character of their parents and are too cute. And the finale of this story where we finally have the conclusion of the couple Donatello-Valeria on a request for an appointment. Haaaaaa! (Happy fan cry)
chloemcg chapter 65 . 1/4
Such a lovely story with a very satisfying ending. I actually thought that Bishop would make an attempt to kidnap the babies but I’m kind of glad that he didn’t and now Donnie, Valeria, the triplets, Mikey, Raph, are living happily ever after. This was awesome and I applaud you and how awesome this is!

You deserve a massive pat on the back.

Good luck on your future fics!
dondena chapter 65 . 1/4
I'm glad I could read this wonderful story for so long. It was fun to read. I liked how Don handled himself despite all his challenges that got him to have such cute kids. And his bros are great parents too. And super sweet ending with Don and Val getting together. At least they had known each other long enough to even get married soon. And glad Bishop was good. Just the beginning of 'the future.'
Wow... I'm sad to see this end. It was a good show you gave us. Thank you for writing this amazing story and I'm looking forward to seeing more works from you in the future.
Drumboy100 chapter 65 . 1/3
Bravo, you should be proud of this! What an out-of-the-box story; it could have been gratuitous and cringey, yet you dealt with a heavy subject material smoothly and with sensitivity. The volume of reviews speak for themselves. Thanks for the happy ending as the cherry on top!
Shelly Hamato chapter 65 . 1/3
Wow! Great ending. I love how you made Donnie so nervous at the end. I would have love for the large man to say something about the hand holding. Let Donnie put him in his place! ;).

Bravo!
Moltenstorm chapter 65 . 1/3
It’s about time those two got together I’m happy for them you did an amazing job writing this I really enjoyed it thank you
ChelleNorlund chapter 65 . 1/3
Awwwwwwwwwwww, this chapter is sooooooooooooooo cute! I love it! I wonder what Donatello's speech to the public was about when he, his brothers, his kids & Valeria were with Bishop. Plus, Donnie & Valeria do look very nice together. I like it!

Please keep up the good work, I hope you will update soon.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund
Moltenstorm chapter 64 . 12/30/2019
This is wonderful I’m a little sad it’s ending but I’m glad you wrote this
Shelly Hamato chapter 64 . 12/30/2019
Wow! What a wonderful story! Lots of ups and downs. I’m looking forward to the last chapter and your next story! Happy New Year!
Drumboy100 chapter 64 . 12/30/2019
"It's a happy ending that I never saw coming" awww. I like how each of the little turtles have personalities that resemble an uncle, we all know who everyone will be closest to growing up.
Moltenstorm chapter 63 . 12/28/2019
Aww Val and don are adorable I can’t wait for more updates