Reviews for Unreal : The Beginning
Nafisah chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Heya...

uh, wow! I can't find words to describe that fic! IT was really good, it held my attention and was well written!

I love Taken. I saw the final 3 episodes of the whole series, and loved it so much I hunted it down and bought it all.. It is so amazing!

I was bored and just randomly clicking around when i thought to read some Fic, and the first thing I thought of was Taken. After reading your installation I am inspired to write my own fic...

Nice one!

I really like your style of writing.

Good Luck with the rest of the Chapters, I look forward to reading them!

x Nafisah
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
Not Spyke! Not Spyke! (goes off to read next chapter)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
Whoo! Allies back! Yay!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Ah the government. Don't you just hate the way everything is always kept so secret from us by them?
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Very brief chapter that one. Not Uncle Thomas! No! He was cool.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
I like how you've taken this to a whole new setting in China. Very different. I like how this is going :)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Wow, I definitrly like the plot of this. Spyke's ambitions really make me think
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Whoa, this is such a cool take off from where taken left us! Very interesting.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, intriguing. I wonder what is going on here.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 11 . 7/27/2003
::clapps wildly:: BRAVO, BRAVO! i loved that last part where Allie regressed to nine years old again... (that could raise some interesting issues and problems to explore in ur sequal) and chapter 6 seems alright to me, kind of like an intermission of sorts.

anyway, i'm looking forward to your next project, no matter what it is (although that SE Lain fic we were talking about might be a bit tough).

until then, Sayoonara Bezita-san!
cutterin chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Great chapter! This story is really starting to build momentum! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Bezita chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Well theICEBear you're guess was almost true but you'll have to wait for da future chapters to know what is going on. And btw Lionheart even if you didn't continue on with your fic it's still great. All the ideas and inspiration came from Meg, Trick and Spookymulder, without their inspiring words, this fanfic would have never came to be so thanx to them.
theICEBear chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
This is great work. You must continue it. I only have one little nitpick with your story. Everyone from the visiting greys to Allie have shown in the show that usage of their power is tiring and ultimately if used too much dangerous to their health. Now I understand that you're basing your story around the concept of all those 4th generation children that the greys project has made around the globe but honestly you should make the psychic powers the only focus as you risk devolving a human story into a superhuman one. There seems (at least in Allie's case) to come a great deal of wisdom (but not knowledge or skill) with the alien genes and the modifications they've done to those taken.

This is however all my opinion, I like your story and as an author I must respect your vision and await the ending to see how it will develop (hint: get on with writing another part :)
Lionheart1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wow what a great story! I think its very, very well written!

Thank you for that really nice review but i disagree. Your a better writer than i ever will be!

lol loving the story. I'm still pondering whether to carry on with mine, although it was meant to be a one chapter fic i could turn it into something more...

Once again i love your fic!

Lionheart (Sarah)
Cutterin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Yay! A taken fic. Enjoying the story so far, very curious about the boy. I wonder where its going- which is always good. Update soon!