Reviews for A Certain Stranded Family
More please.
ad
Siguo esperando :,,,,,C
DawnYugo chapter 8 . 8/24
PLEASE update this story i very like this story
yellowgoodboat chapter 8 . 7/31
Update please, this is pretty heartwarming.
iremjohn00 chapter 2 . 7/29
If you want mercenary teams you need to watch the movies
Kuroken chapter 8 . 7/28
I love this!333
Waiting for more :’u
Accel-Chan my baby op.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 8 . 7/27
When will you update this story?
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 5 . 7/4
I got one problem with this here. While physical quirks wouldn't work on him, quirks situationals like Setsuno 'Larceny', Nemoto 'Confession', Sasaki 'Sloshed' and Shinso 'Brainwashing', would work on him. Those quirks work differently from esper abilities and I don't think he would be able to defend against those. Simply cuz those cannot be explained with science at all, and thus Accelerator can't defend against those
BlankSlate00 chapter 8 . 6/8
I like Wash
Lelouch-Strife chapter 8 . 5/19
can help you out if you want
Icura chapter 8 . 5/18
A deliciously good story, indeed.
kewk chapter 8 . 5/15
Man the plot is kickin in, sadly the author isn't updating it rightnow. I hope this novel won't get abandoned!
Trado chapter 8 . 3/24
Ok, I really hope you decide to continue this story, we need more stories with Accelerator in MHA.

Suggestions:

1. Explain how Accelerator, Misaka Worst, and Last Order ended up in the MHA world, maybe by having Last Order give a brief explanation to Eri with Worst filling in the blanks.

2. Deku could meet Accelerator during his battle with Gentle Criminal, maybe Accelerator is going to the store, sees the fight happening, and is annoyed enough to step in, maybe have him replace the civilian that was watching the fight, the one Gentle tried to drop a steel beam on.

3. Maybe have Accelerator encounter one of the League of Villain members and kill them to get on the League's radar. Personally I'd chose Spinner, he's my least favorite league member and the one most likely to annoy Accelerator besides Dabi and Twice and I really like both of them so I'm hoping they aren't the ones to find and annoy him.

That's all I've got for right now but if I think of anything else I'll put down another review.
Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.
ad mor