Reviews for Command Decision
Brynn McK chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Powerful little glimpse into Mal's darker side, and the darker side of life on the Outer Rim. Very affecting for such a short piece.
glacier daughter chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
wow, very interesting.
Elf Of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Nice. I can imagine this of Mal, but I think I'd also imagine Kaylee somewhere around. She just seems like a person who's always excited to get off the ship for a breath of fresh air. But whatever. Matter of opinion, of course. This is a really good story.
And yes, I'm going through all of your stories now. I usually read about two stories by someone, and if they're both good, I check outt he rest of them.
Elen
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Excellent! I loved the way you portrayed Mal and the harsh responsibilities that lay on his shoulders. Great Job!
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Geesh, poor Mal. All that darkness. I think our boy deserves a little happiness, how about it? A happy Mal story with some Kaylee - hint, hint. LOL! This was great though, I love your Firefly stories. Marian :)
skieswideopen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Great story. I think you captured the individual reactions very well.
Bookworm10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I think your insights into the characters are dead on, and I enjoy your narrative style. I'm greedy, though: I would have liked to have seen the encounter with the plague victims played out more fully!