Reviews for Destiny
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Epic and legendary ending:)
Tamer 0f Light chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
This story was great :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
That's a fairly good ending
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
FINALLY a goddamned BlackWarGreymon story tat wasnt a frickin oneshot! not only that it kicked ass he was always one my favorite 02 characters so kudos to you :D
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
HOLY...CRAP! That was awesome! SO BlackWarGreymon's reincarnation is around huh, not knowing he is BlackWarGreymon himself. Once again, ten Crests outta ten.

"I can't believe she's not gonna read my letter, ya try and tell a girl you're sorry, and the computer shuts ya dow-ak!"

-Taichi Kamiya, DIGIMON Adventure, Our War Game!
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nice ficcy. The announcer thing was lame though, No offense. For the next chapter, It better not have it. Ten Crests outta ten. This story is pretty crazy enough without him.

-Taichi Kamiya, DIGIMON Adventure, Our War Game!
C.J.Robbins chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
*sniff* wow, now that's what I call a good story! *suddenly goes into angry mode* THER HAD BETTER BE A SEQUEL TO THIS!
Kitty's Katt chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I love this story, I'll have to put it on my favorites list when I next log on. I especially enjoy the chapters where Hawkmon/Silpymon's sexuality is revealed and he tries to hit on MagnaAngemon.
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
I was stunned by this chapter (I'm more of a pokemon fan, my boyfriend's into digimon. No offense ). That was very brave of BWG to take that hit
soldieroffortune chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
this is a good story so far but i must point out a problem with it stingmon's Ultimate form is Dinobeemon i should know i own his card
X chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
Hey, be nicer to Davis! And Gatomon and Patamon are NOT together. Okay? Gatomon likes Veemon. But, for such a good story... (gives you a life-sized BWG plushie) There! And I don't think Hawkmon's... you know...
Comet chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
ok, this my sound stuiped but I rarely ever watched Digimon and I know some of the charcters but I really liked your story. Your descriptions were good I got a good idea of what they looked like.
Sagkouza1 chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
I'm a female fan of BWG. This is one of the best BlackWarGreymon fanfictions on the net. I LOVE BLACKWARGREYMON! HE RULES! I'm working on my own BWG fanfiction righ now and I love to have you be the first to read it, Ri2. Later.
UltrafanX chapter 9 . 6/22/2003
Haha! Way to trick Blackwargreymon, Man!

Camomon: Maybe you could do that to your hero Cyberdramon.

Aw, come on, Camomon, stop acting like a girl. I mean, Cyberdramon's cool, but can HE digivolve to Giga level?

Camomon: (Digivolves into Drayamon) Well, I guess you're right!

Glad that's over. Great job with the fic, Ri2! Every bit as good as Devil's Girl! I look forward to your work in the future!

Drayamon: Well, we've got Enemy Digimon to defeat! Until next time, later much!
nightdragon0 chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
Guess he had a happy ending after all.

Could've done some more on the interesting character relationships you had in this fic, but it's still great anyway!