Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Hanyounymous chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I SPY FLUFF.

FLUFF IS GOOD. 8D
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
'And The Cookies Lay Forgotten.'

BEST WAY TO END THE FIC.

This was seriously amazing. You got their characters right on target, and this was the-THE best InuKag one-shot I have ever read. It was funny, romantic, and sweet like cookies. And no mention of Kinky-ho-I mean Kikyo.

Poor cookies though, you hurt their feelings! AH well, I'll have them instead. I'm not one for K rated fics, but it was so cute *Random hearts float around me whilst I go all dreamily*

One question though:

Know where I can find a InuYasha or a Sesshomaru?
k chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
LOL! 3 it so much it is sweet like cookies! InuKags 4eva! 3
Inuyashafanfun chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
KAWAII!
when september ends chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was so cute! now im craving cokies.
Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I don't normally read K rated fics, but I'm glad that I read this one because it was really cute and I enjoyed reading it. Okay, now I'm off to read the sequeal!

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
honeybear1200 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
When I was younger my mom made really good chocolate chip cookies but she didn't make them often enough so I started making them myself
Amaya Kagamine -RinXLen4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hey what about the cookies?YOU HURT THERE FEELINGS! ha ha ha ha!that was funny and sweet!
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I don't like baking cookies...my over burns them every time I try :( but still cute!

~Strawberry-Ringo
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
aw!
p chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
sweet like...a cookie!
dreamscholar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
that was so sweet! (sweet like fresh chocolate chip cookies!)
Glashtyn chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
It's been quite a long time since I have read this and I was looking for inspiration tonight. I do believe that I'll take a look at a few more fics. Thank you and very good work. *bows in gratitude*
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Yay! It was sappy! I love sappy! I am persanally asking you to write a new sappy story for all of us Sappy McSappy pants out here! Oh, and I loved your story! ;D
Goddess of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
very fluffish and kawaii. great job!
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »