Reviews for Sign here for ANBU
Knoblauch chapter 2 . 6/5
Yes, everyone cannot be taishou (大将 (たいしょう, だいしょう), General), but quite a few can be taichou (隊長 (たいちょう), Kommandant, Truppenführer, in the sense of team captain).
Spanner96 chapter 2 . 1/13
Also… why is Naruto so different? I was under the impression the story would be following canon-Naruto’s development after joining ANBU, learning to utilise his natural talents and becoming more mature. But this is not canon-Naruto. Even without the divergent factor (joining ANBU) he is bowing to people, using respectful suffixes, shutting off his emotion and being extremely analytical.

Why did you decide to force that change, taking away the appeal your story had based on it’s summary?
Spanner96 chapter 1 . 1/13
Already made a huge mistake that seemingly every author makes. You claim he has so much chakra that he can NEVER manage techniques that use a miniscule amount of chakra (clones, illusions, medical techniques etc), but that same logic is forgotten on every other chakra monster. Tsunade has more chakra than kid-Naruto, but she’s still considered the best when it comes to chakra control. Hashirama, Madara, Hiruzen, Kakashi and so on all have more chakra than him currently and all have phenomenal chakra control.

You could very easily just make it HARDER for Naruto to get it down, rather than impossible, and have the inability to figure out why come down to ignorance… Naruto, in simply not being aware that some techniques take less chakra (which is canon, because he used more chakra thinking it would make the technique work) and Iruka, in not realising that was Naruto’s problem because it is so fundamental and basic he probably never considered that Naruto just didn’t know.

But instead, you’ve cut off whole avenues (plural) of training and advancement that would be extremely practical for him. Why?
loaphantasma chapter 22 . 12/28/2023
This is a brilliant story. Depicting very well what the world of Narutp could very well consist of. Especially the darker part, without embellishments and romanticizing. And it's truly sad to see the story with this much potential abandoned because of some dumb people who think that cursing the author is a good idea.
Mangomakaveli chapter 22 . 10/18/2023
Maaaaan I was really loving this story. People complain about pacing but I honestly could care less about pacing/length when the words on the page are good. if you can tell the same exact story at the same quality with twice the amount of words- I will ALWAYS want the longer version. it'd be different if this story was slow with zero payoff or lacked interesting plot points and concepts. Fleshing things out so you can get a better understanding of the characters and world makes it so much better when process is made and goals are achieved. I mean you don't see people saying Lord of The Rings is garbage because there's too much character interaction and world building lmao.
It blows my mind that miserable trolls and ghouls will be so overtly negative to something that they don't even pay for nor are forced to look at but that's the internet. People suck.
Out of the 100ish Naruto fanfics I've read/listened to... this could be top 10 if it wasn't abandoned. It has so much potential, I love a good story about non-overpowered EOS level characters that feel like they may actually die in the chapter.

I just hope the author can return because this ended on a tremendous cliff hanger :(
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2023
Bullshit. Anbu have their hair showing. It absolutely astounded me that EVERYONE didn’t know who kakashi was as Anbu since he had a very distinctive hair style. Not to mention all the other distinct hair styles that definitely give the identity of the Anbu away. This is getting more and more stupid. And naruto is STILL being an overly loud emotional whiney bitch who needs to control himself better. Thought he was getting that beat out of him? Guess not
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2023
Boring chapter after boring chapter about vertical walking. Do people actually find this dry semi-scientific explanation of a fake energy entertaining or stimulating? If so I pity those people not having any entertaining things in their life. Is this really what you wanted to waste several chapters on? Is it relevant to the overall plot? If it’s not relevant to the plot, then it’s a pointless waste and shouldn’t be here at all.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2023
So much for the teachers being fair. What a lie!
Animebob chapter 1 . 7/29/2023
Damn the haters just got to ruin everything. Your story is one of the best Ive seems and well written which is rare here
ThePhenoix11 chapter 10 . 7/25/2023
Okay im gonna be a "hater" for a bit. the pacing of this is hard to follow. these are LONG chapters and ten in with basically nothing happening but "training" which is an atempt to dump as many limits on the base character as you can. it makes for an interesting read for a bit but the longer it happens the more frustrating it is. the reason your Naruto having bad chakra controle makes no sense. why the guy with a "chakra reactor" have the vent ports basically half closed. the amount of chakra that hotst put out forces open the blocked ports, See the fight Vs Ninji the amount of chakra not only broke the block but shoved it open with enough force to make it visible to the naked eye as a young teenager. Some Jonin have trouble doing that...
Jojolucker chapter 2 . 7/18/2023
I like it, its realistic.
yourfoxydope chapter 2 . 7/2/2023
its shit
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 22 . 6/25/2023
it's sad that there are some who bashes a good written story. I wish you success in your future endeavors. I know that this is just a hobby. but a hobby that I am thankful you did! good luck on your next adventures!
Truegames chapter 1 . 5/4/2023
This is the internet dude, people complain about everything. People are obviously wrong to be pestering you about this shit, but it kind of comes with the territory of being an artist and putting yourself out there for the world to see.
Lya chapter 22 . 4/30/2023
Je viens de lire ce chapitre et je comprends bien que j'en soit déçu. J'espère qu'un jour tu continuera cette histoire parce qu'elle était vraiment cool ! J'aime beaucoup ton Naruto et les missions auquel il fait fasse et j'aurais vraiment aimé le voir arrivé jusqu'au niveau Jonin. Bonne continuation et ne laisse pas tes choix être guidé par quelques c*n**ds parce qu'il y en a partout.
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »