Reviews for Sign here for ANBU
younger54 chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
Lol. Thank you for naming the last chap goodbye so I didn't waste my time. Do whatever you feel you have to, but as a rando on the internet my advice is toughen up a little.
Deathknight999 chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
ohh, I am sorry so many people pushed you to such a drastic action, and I am sorry to hear you will not be finishing these stories, I do hope you choose to finish them for yourself in your own time, I thought it showed great promise and showed a very rapidly sharpening skill. either way, I do hope life treats you better than those that would do such a sad act. "Fair Winds and Following Seas"
Thatbooooi chapter 22 . 12/7/2020
Wait you got mad because you got insulted over the internet so your gonna quit because some fucking losers on a FANFICTION site called you dumb I've only read this story and it's pretty decent but you have some thin god damn skin
Alyr Lin chapter 22 . 12/7/2020
Thanks for the writing until now. Sorry to hear about all the negativity. Please keep the stories for posterity sake. Happy Holidays and hope you find something less stressful in life.
nilzor chapter 22 . 12/7/2020
absolutely devestated to see u go and that you feel that you have to do this. I hope u will get the spark back and see all the people who love your writing and just not the negative a holes. If we do't see u back here i wish you the best going forward in your life.
greendragonking002 chapter 22 . 12/6/2020
it's always sad when a good writer gives up fanfiction
I hope you go on to your own writing and make some big cash.
herrt chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
I usually never leave comments anywhere I go on the internet, but after seeing your last chapter I just wanted to leave a message. I spend many hours sifting through ffs, for many years now. Your story was one of the ones that makes it worth looking, and it was a very good and exceptional read. I really like finding well written stories, and this one was one of those. I completely understand if you want to stop writing this story, just wanted to let you know that myself and many other found this story amazing.
Pwrless chapter 22 . 12/5/2020
Damn man sorry to see you go because of some of these wastes of space, loved your stories and wish you the best in whatever other hobby you decide to pick up.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
Dear, zabzab.

On Reddit a user posted about you and it made me curious that I came back to FF and read yours. I’m in love with the pace you write and how you write. I really love this story.

You are talented and create your own beautiful story. You have so many follows and favorites. People see you as their favorite writer Reddit.

I understand the hurt you feel for those kind of comments. You’re undeserving of them. A lot of people forget that writers have a life outside of writing fanfiction and one chapter can take hours or even days to write.

I’m sorry what you’re going through, but please know you’re loved by many more. Screw that one comment and don’t let it rule your life and the things you like to do.

There will always be haters.

And to the person who wrote that: vaffanculo, you ahole. Look at what you did. Look at how you made another person feel. Are you happy now? Get a life.
ClearSilver chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
:( I enjoyed it. Welp hope you find something fun to do instead
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2020
Aw man, I was really enjoying this story, I got so excited when I saw that a new "chapter" came out. Sorry you had those assholes being that way
Alviniju chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
A moment of silence for a great author.

I am sorry to see you go and hope you are able to succeed in future endeavors
aznchicki chapter 22 . 12/3/2020
Oh damn, totally just found this story as I guess it ended!

It's ok if you don't finish - writing fanfiction is about the author enjoying the process too and it sounds like you're at the end of the rope.

Thank you for building such a realistic alternative Naruto world. So believable and well thought out. I hope you continue writing (elsewhere, on paper? Somewhere!) as you definitely have talent. Hope you're ok!
David Wilson chapter 22 . 11/30/2020
Totally understandable. I didn't even read this, so I downloaded it to get it before it was gone. I hope you finish all your stories and pass them around to your friends. I hope you finish them for yourself to enjoy and bask in the accomplishment.

In the words of T. in 'The Once and Future King', it's not goodbye, it's 'orry voyer' until another time. Good luck and au revoir.
Goodbye chapter 22 . 11/30/2020
I am sorry to hear that you leave us because of some idiots that can't respect that you do this for a hobby and we should count our self lucky to be able to read the awesome story that you came up with for free. I really enjoyed reading what you came up with and will lament the fact that I will never know what more you had in store for us. But sometimes it is best to do what is right for oneself and for you it is to leave and get away from these hurtful comments. I hope that the cut will be able to help you forget these words and heal from them. I feel with you anf wish you good luck. *hug*
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »