Reviews for Sign here for ANBU
EMachado04 chapter 22 . 4/15/2023
This is a good fic with good writing and world-building, despite having some problems like too much introspection and general angst, I'm sad it won't be updated.
Hopefulone8241 chapter 22 . 3/10/2023
i am very sorry you will not be finishing this story. it is a very good read with interesting ideas plot. I hope keep writing you have a talent. thank you for the great read
miss-direct836 chapter 22 . 2/28/2023
I know you will never read this review, but I nevertheless wanted to leave this here to express my appreciation of the high quality of this work. This is the first fanfic out of countless works that realistically depicted Naruto in moral dilemmas and actually explained the gray morality of Konoha ideology.
crazyaboutrandomstuff chapter 22 . 1/29/2023
for everyone that insulted, put down, invalidated the feelings and laughed about the author in the comments of this story: YOU are the problem and it ist obvious that in the end it's not only the User formerly known as BaddieDZ2! I wouldn't want to write for negative and/or hateful people like you either. Stop trolling and demanding things from people you don't even know. How can anyone be this entitled to something they don't own? Maybe you get put down in real life and think: well let's do that to people on the internet so I feel better about myself. Maybe you FEEL better, but you ARE worse for it. We all should learn to react with compassion, understanding and positivity to things not spew hate and other negative stuff...

I just hope the author is well and didn't stop writing altogether because they're good at it. Author if you ever read this good on you for standing up for yourself!
vbmenzel chapter 22 . 12/29/2022
Damn, well it was a great story while it lasted
CaptBurrito chapter 5 . 11/26/2022
Good story.
I noticed Tiger calls Naruto by his name instead of "Recruit". I thought noone was supposed to know his name outside Dragon. Was this an intentional slip?
redHussar chapter 12 . 11/25/2022
Woah! This writing testament and leaving things to Konohamaru hit me hard. It was a strong moment. And then the first real mission - rarely anybody is able to write first kill so realistically.
Ricky chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
Story had potential but you drag things for far to long, story has slow pacing and doesn’t keep readers intrested since naruto spends most of his time idling in his training. Sad to see you get emotional over some readers comments but that comes with being a writer, if you can’t handle it then give up writing which you smartly did.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2022
Ugh! I love Naruto's characterization in this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2022
Awww damn this was getting really good. It was written well and my only criticisms would have been the unnecessary prostitution scene and maybe some spelling issues like reflexion instead of reflection.

Oh well, the pain of fanfiction is authors pulling a GRRM and not finishing. This could have been epic if you'd continued it. It was fun reading it until now. Guess I gotta chase those other two recs down and see if they scratch the itch.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2022
Great spirited away references

I wish this fic wasn't abandoned, it's really high quality
Kisame hoshigaki 18 chapter 1 . 10/31/2022
I am proud of you for making a hard decision you go and I’m sure a lot of us will miss you
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2022
Farewell, it was fun while it lasted, I respect your decision.
PaleFeed chapter 22 . 10/21/2022
I guess getting butthurt at internet trolls is a fairly reasonable excuse to quit doing something you like. sike
Username6166 chapter 22 . 9/16/2022