Reviews for Sign here for ANBU
averyswearingen19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2022
It’s a good story so far but learn to stop explaining everything in so much detail. It took so long to get through a simple talk with two people speed it up a little no need to spend an a half hour to read a talk between to people
Write Your Wrongs chapter 20 . 1/10/2022
Damn. This fanfic started out decently but it continuously descended downhill until it hit rock bottom. Naruto showed promise at first but he turned out to be a weak, useless MC. Yes, I understand that an OP MC can be boring but a piss poor weak MC is uninteresting and pathetic. Reasonable strength and skill is perfect, balancing between overcoming adversity while also facing strong opposition is ideal for a well conceived plot while not sacrificing the MC’s integrity or credibility as a capable fighter. The writing is good but the bleak atmosphere and angst saturate the story too much, leaving this bland, tasteless drivel that severely hinder’s Naruto’s character development. I can’t say that I like this story but I hope you continue it for those who loyally follow it.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 7 . 1/10/2022
“Freedom of poetry and rigor of algebra”, a truly outstanding depiction of fuinjutsu. Phenomenal writing.
Rodrigo Vega Vega chapter 22 . 12/29/2021
OH vamos, está sin duda entra en mí top más alto de las historias que he leído, es una completa mierda que quede estancada, esos hijos de puta que criticaron está historía hasta que el autor se cansó ¡espero que cuando se mueran se púdran en los 9 círculos del infierno mientras sean las perras de los seres aberrantes ahí abajo!

¿Por qué todo lo bueno tiene que terminar como una mierda? Ahg maldición. Bueno solo me querrá decir que realmente amé mucho la historia sin igual, Es muy realista en un concepto que debió ser el mundo Shinobi, el Naruto fue desarrollado muy bien y el desarrollo de los personajes ni se diga. Querido autor, aunque usted tenga un idioma diferente disfruté muchísimo de su historia y mis más sinceras felicitaciones, espero que se encuentre bien y reconsideré su plan de escribir historias.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2021
What if BaddieDZ2 and Zabzab are the same person and everything is a ruse to troll people? What if
they can't handle their growing fame or already planned to abandon their stories from the start? What if it's all according to their Keikaku?
ReaperCrew7 chapter 22 . 12/26/2021
Damn, I had fallen in love with this story, if my own writing talents were half as good I'd ask to adopt it. But I would never be able to do it justice. Even if it's not being continued, I thankyou for the read
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2021
Axccel, shut up and stop talking nonsense. You don't even know what they're going through when a jerk has the nerve to push buttons. Writers having a hard time writing because of negative reviews and you don't have any sympathy, which is ridiculous! Go ahead and write a damn book and I'll review it for you to see how "thick skin" you are. Oh, that's right, because you love saying "get over it" and "grow up, you're a grown person", it's not easy, you dummy.
Nad19 chapter 15 . 11/16/2021
huh i guess this is more AU than i thought
Nad19 chapter 7 . 11/16/2021
bet it's the bug's clan that owl
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2021
Sad but understandable
troutman30 chapter 20 . 10/13/2021
Almost 11,500 favorites and follows, and the guy wimps out after some negative reviews! Pitiful!
Que fue eso chapter 22 . 10/8/2021
Que mierda fue eso
Lyrasloon chapter 19 . 10/5/2021
I have to say that when it started things about Haku and Yubaba, I was thinking that there was no way that could be what I was thinking of. But when the description of her and how fast she went, I knew. Though I wonder if in the movie the kid was her grandchild. I can't remember.
Myfanfix chapter 22 . 10/1/2021
I love this story and I wish people had a better attitude. I feel like if you are reading fanfics, then you are here to get away from reality. To immerse yourself into the writer’s world. Your stories are my Icha Icha Paradise. I’m sad you won’t write anymore, but I do understand. If you finish this in the future, you can pm me the story and I’ll reread and review. Thank you for writing stories and don’t let others get you down. I find, not giving a shit what others think helps a lot in real life. I bid you good luck and farewell.
rangerbookwyrm chapter 22 . 9/14/2021