Reviews for Amber Eyes
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2018
I LOVED IT
alex subcultural chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
Wow, i must say, this was a well put story. One of the best ive read so far, and im a dweeb for fan fiction! I love it! it was very professional, and can be another animated series. I will def recommend it.
lizzyu1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
The story is great but the ős r anuing it kind
a hard to read but great story except for the death :'( goin to Gove this
7/10 good work
cheryblosom chapter 23 . 10/20/2009
AW! so cute! this story was adorable, i enjoyed reading it :D
Beeankar chapter 23 . 5/5/2008
this has got to be one of the most tear-jerking story i have ever read, i have no idea how many time's i cried in a really emotinal chapter and i have to say it was very well written, and i would surly read your other storys if you have any since this the first on i read, but yeah i'm rambling and should stop to say. Amazingly written story, absoulutly loved it and i will read your others as i have said before if you have any. anywayz peace, love and happines! love tayla!

p.s love the story. bye bye. *waves*
whitewave16 chapter 13 . 10/24/2007
This is really an amusing chapter! Poor Syaoran-stuttering like that. Couldn't blame him though.
whitewave16 chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
I'm curious (and dense), what was Meiling about to say here?

"Amazingly, she's actually useful! And here I thought she was only along for the . . .

Meiling, Syaoran growled, irritated. Meiling laughed nervously."
whitewave16 chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
I liked how Sakura turned into a guide. And also the "in-joke" about Syaoran being a disobedient son to Eriol. He most definitely would. Hehehehe.
whitewave16 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Wow! You go Sakura! Girl power! Love this chappie! Extremely romantic!
whitewave16 chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
I felt sorry for Meiling here. But I also liked that Syaoran realizes his feelings for Sakura fairly quickly by himself.
whitewave16 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
what did happen to the silver dagger? it was never mentioned again.
whitewave16 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I've seen many (MANY) S&S "first meeting" scenes and I like this one. It's "Sakura-sweet", tempered by Syaoran-captures the personality of S&S very well!
whitewave16 chapter 23 . 10/24/2007
This was a good read! Such a page turner-couldn't sleep until I finished it. I always love a good AU! Looking forward to more S&S fanfics from you.

This fanfic reminds me a bit of "Wolf Prince" from Peacewish.

I liked the way you assigned roles to the CCS cast-Eriol as the evil king, Yukito as the father of Tomoyo, etc.
absinthespoon chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
awe such a cute and good ending. i love your plot _
Ichigo Engine chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
Wow, it took a long time to read this story but I really enjoyed it. Hope you will write more in the future! )