Reviews for Amber Eyes
youkaiworship chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
Oh no! You can't do that to them! They don't deserve it! They are the best couple of all time! You just CAN'T destroy them! please don't! I will seriously cry! But please, update soon?

-Ebony Black
alflirtbabe chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
NO! Syaoran can't die! That would be horrible! Please don't kill him! I'll hate you forever! *gasp* and no one wants that! Syaoran is too freakin hot to die! NO! LOL sorry... update REALLY soon or i will go out of my mind. i can see the headlines now... 'Girl put in mental hospital because Anthy wouldn't update her story and she went crazy' LOL update update update update update update update update! LOL i think you get the idea now... UPDATE!

love

alflirtbabe
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
*eyes grow teary* ... how sad... PLease update as soon as possible! I can't wait to see what happens to them!
UrbanCinderella chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
What a well-written chapter! And sad, lol... Well. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you had fun on your vacation! Glad to have you back (I missed the story) but I'm sorry you had to leave somewhere you were happy. -~ If only you had your computer there. _ But anyway. Wonderful chapter!
kawaiitenshisakura chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
*sob* that was such a great chappie! i really can't wait till the next chapter! please udpate soon!_

~kawaiitenshisakura
SulliMike23 chapter 20 . 7/21/2003
Man! And I thought Touya was a hard knocker! Keep writing. Oh, if you're interested you can check out my two CCS stories, "Beauty and the Beast" and "There can be Only One".
Hana no tenshi chapter 19 . 7/14/2003
I have a feeling that sakura will omce again pay the price and syaoran of course with her. And talk about surprises ...eriol syaorans cold father? The tyrant? No wander Tomoyo is atracted to Meiling...lol

I cant wait unti u update again

Hana no tenshi chapter 18 . 7/14/2003
ohh thats what u meant by slash ...well I dontmind it but I do think that the original eriol tomoyo couple is better ...much better, but hey this is yr choice and whatever u write I will read and enjoy.

Hana no tenshi chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
OH they are looking forward to a peceful future But Imsure u have something dark coming their way soon.

Hana no tenshi chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
hmm now what was she thinking ? Im off again to see

Eva-chan
Hana no tenshi chapter 15 . 7/14/2003
*runs off again *

Ja

Hana no tenshi chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
more more more more more have to read more Ja

Hana no tenshi chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
Need to read to the next chappie.

JA ne

Hana no tenshi chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
well its been a while since I have read this ...gomen I have been lost under exams and worka dn lots of things to organise...but thankfully Im back... Im so glad I have lots of chappies left to read...so Ill be getting to them.

SweetCherryBlossom chapter 19 . 7/9/2003
O.O...Eriol's scary...Anyways, that was a great chapter! Hope ya update soon!
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »