Reviews for Amber Eyes
Emmalee Says Hi chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
OMG! Please tell me you are not gonna kill Sakura or Syaoran! I will cry! I cried in your first chappie! I luv your story! You are a very good authoress. Yes I like your story a lot! Continue the good work.

Flaming Sakura
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
wow... although, I can't really read it correctly... it has these 'Ó ' in the lines... *sighs* Please update as soon as possible!
T-man chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
The next chapter should be good. The king shuld be an interesting character
alflirtbabe chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
thats really good so far! Update soon! I wanna know what happens to them! Thank you

alfirtbabe
Hello505 chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
nice chapter. please update it again soon. thanks!
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
Yikes! Oh well. But it was a cute moment between Sakura and Syaoran. Keep writing.
abc chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
aw.. i wished meiling wasn't that displeased with sakura and syaoran.. and that tomoyo didn't like meiling in that way.. hehe.. but i still love the story!
meinien chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
update soon! -
hoshihanazakari chapter 17 . 6/8/2003
Sakura's so cute!~

But I'm rather worried about Syaoran leaving Sakura in Kaera...

love ur ficcy!~

mysticalia
Little Silver Kitten chapter 17 . 6/7/2003
hey like the story...keep it up...
SweetCherryBlossom chapter 17 . 6/6/2003
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long...*grumble* *grumble**grumble* A few bad grades and you can't touch the computer...Grr...oh well, this was a really great chapter, but I'm sad cause Saku can't be with Syaoran...for now...Keep up the great work and I hope ya update soon!_~
Anime Tiger chapter 17 . 6/5/2003
u are update
moonspell chapter 17 . 6/4/2003
hi i love your story but what is slash?
UrbanCinderella chapter 17 . 6/3/2003
M, a little bit of slash is good. I like the way your story has both love and darkness. It's a good, realistic balance. Well, as realistic and you can be with this storyline. -~

It's very good, I can't wait for the next Chapter.
T-man chapter 17 . 6/2/2003
hey this is awsome I just cept coming back to it over the days due to my scedual and I love this Up date soon!
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »