Reviews for Amber Eyes
so cute. omg
cheekiifoOls chapter 23 . 7/8/2006
YOUR STORY IS SOO CUTE !

_

it should have more reviews
Komawi chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
WOW cool story luved it luved it LUVED IT!woh cool gonna read other wuns now!
Candyfiendnomnom chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
awie! this story was so cute! i was wondering if you werre going to make a continuation, but with Toya and asumi, although they were the "chosen ones" and kero appears or something along thoes lines. anywho, TTFN.

~Vadkakid~
hikane chapter 23 . 7/25/2005
this story was so good! i only found out bout this from my sis who stuck it in her favorites. i really liked it(despite all the fluff...im not a fan of romance...sorry) and i had a fun time going like," after this chapter!1', "not now, im readin this, go away".; anyways, this was a really good story!
Broadway Belle chapter 23 . 7/23/2005
So I found this story yesterday and I started reading. And I Kept reading. I couldn't stop reading. You're story was amazing and kept me pretty riveted until around 4 am when I finally finished (very sad that it was over). Well well done :) Fab story.
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 23 . 7/21/2005
YAY! I liked how you wrote this fic! It was great! Hope you write more CCS fics!
Rinnalaiss chapter 23 . 3/23/2005
I love this story! So sweet!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Nice!
XtopangelX chapter 23 . 9/29/2004
So nice! So cute and for all... So ROMANTIC! I absolutely love it!
Dombo chapter 23 . 8/23/2004
OMG! That was really good. It's been a long time since I've read a great SS fanfic...I'm so glad that this is one of them..it's really really good! I love it...it's totaly one of the top best fanfics ever! good job keep up the great work!

BYE
cherry chapter 20 . 7/28/2004
LOVE IT!
faraaah chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
good story
pink-cherryblossoms1 chapter 23 . 7/1/2004
KAWAII! I LUVED YOUR STORY! your made sakura and syaoran such an AWSOME couple in this fic! i want to congradulate you on your completion of a VERY awsome story agian i'm looking for more to come. i really was impressed but he words, actions, and they emotions you used! it was GREAT! i just wanted to comment on this story and i just totaly enjoyed myself read each part thinking 'OH MY GOD! SAKURA'S DEAD!' or 'ACK! hehe, syaoran is nauty _~ well, i guess this is good bye! I LUVED THE STORY and want another one from you ASAP! Ja ne _
lilqtazn chapter 23 . 6/5/2004
KAWAII ENDING! Aw that was really sweet _

They had kids! And their kingdom's finally have peace! Great fanfic. Wonderfully written and I love it! . I dunno what to say since I've said everything in the rest of my reviews.

::LiLQtAzN35::