Reviews for Amber Eyes
lilqtazn chapter 22 . 6/5/2004
Aw I loved this story! This is awesome! Very unique and different _ Very imaginative too!

Sakura's going to live! Sakura's going to live! Whoo0o ho0o! You didn't kill off a good character! And finally someone killed Eriol! Now both kingdom's can finally find peace at least.

lilqtazn chapter 21 . 6/5/2004
OMG YOU DID NOT JUST KILL OFF SAKURA! AH!

I can't believe she's gone! She's gone! Why?

Poor Syaoran. Sakura died to save him and Syaoran's going to remember that day for the rest of his life. And Meiling! Meiling could've done something to save Sakura, but she didn't. Aw the next chapter is the last one.

lilqtazn chapter 20 . 6/5/2004
OMG Eriol is so evil! I hate him! I hate him! This is the first fanfic that I've read that made Eriol evil lol. . and this is the first time I want Eriol to die! It's amazing how you can make me hate a character doesn't doesn't even exist.

But...what's going to happen to Syaoran? And Sakura? They better not die...

lilqtazn chapter 19 . 6/4/2004
Wow, Eriol really IS OCC!

. I didn't get a chance to read and review yesterday...English projects are a pain in my ass but it's done now and it's the last one too

This kingdom is so...cold and cruel. How did Syaoran grow up to have such a kind heart in such an enviroment? Hmm since there are 4 chapters left, I'm guessing that there's going to be some trouble getting peace right? Hope not!

lilqtazn chapter 18 . 6/2/2004
KAWAII! All mushy fluffy S&S stuff! I loved it all HAHA To make Meiling a tad bit more jealous of S&S, you just had to add the part when she finds them in each others arms in the morning creating the illusion that they...yeah.

This is so sweet so far! But like you said, the dark drama's going to come soon.

lilqtazn chapter 17 . 6/2/2004
What? This ball is going to be the last MAJOR fluffy event? And then DARK drama? No0o! Does that mean Syaoran leaves Sakura? . Author's always leave me hanging.

Hehehe thank god this story's done! Or else I'll have to wait for every single chapter to finish lol.

lilqtazn chapter 16 . 6/2/2004
*gasp* Will Syaoran let Sakura follow him to the Li Kingdom! He's gotta protect her! Hmm it seems like Sakura will find a way to be with him whether he likes it or not lol

Who0o0 ho0! Fluff in the next chapter!

lilqtazn chapter 15 . 6/2/2004
MUAHAH! Your crazy and psychotic reviewer is back with more reviews! Well probably not as much as yesterday...maybe just only 2 or 3 tonight [

Aw Syaoran is the most generous person EVER! To buy Sakura a dress like that. But what's really sad yet touching is that she wants to keep her old dress. It's weird how writers are able to control the readers emotions when reading a story

Very sweet chapter! And the CCS gang is one step closer to bringing peace at least.

lilqtazn chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
_ I knew Sakura would forgive Syaoran.

Wow, they're another step closer to getting peace between the two kingdoms! But why does King Li hate Kaeran people and the kingdom so much? What does he hold against these people? He's so cruel and evil!

Well this is the last review for tonight Don't wanna miss the tomorrow morning cause I stayed up late reading your story lol. Can you believe I stayed up till 1 in the morning reading your fanfic on a school night? And to add to that, I woke up late and almost missed the bus! But it won't happen tomorrow!

lilqtazn chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
LOL! HAHAHAHA! Poor Syaoran! (don't get me wrong, that was so funny!)

*wipes away the tears* Even though that was funny, the reaction it caused for Meiling was so sad. It must be hard for her just give up someone she loves. She should be happy that someone she loves is happy but I don't think she realizes that yet. Lol everyone know Sakura is going to forgive Syaoran cause she's so naiive.

lilqtazn chapter 12 . 6/1/2004
Aw now I don't find Meiling in pain amusing anymore. I feel really bad for her!

But you have to admitt, that WAS a amazingly KAWAII S&S scence you wrote It only brought them closer together and it keeps your readers happy _

lilqtazn chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
Hahhaha I think I like watching Meiling suffer when she sees Syaoran and Sakura together. I dunno why but I seem to like it. I'm weird...I know.

Well now they have the Princess and they're on their way to finally getting piece! Woot Woot!

lilqtazn chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
This is it. Well the next chapter is the big fight scence...I think.

. Meiling's getting horribly jealous of Sakura!

Damn it, I don't think I can finish this fanfic tonight. I stayed up last night just starting to read this fic and hehe lets say I stayed up late enough that I woke up and nearly missed the school bus today. _ I love this fic too much!

lilqtazn chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
I finished my homework

*gasp* Meiling! She's..jealous! Darn it. I thought she was going to give up Syaoran in this fic. Oh well _ As long as she's trying make Syaoran happy, I'm happy D

lilqtazn chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
Aw Syaoran really does love Sakura.

YES! Who0o0 ho0o! Sakura's listening to him! She's now trying to run away from him!

No0o0! Syaoran has to say he loves Sakura! She still thinks he's going to marry Meiling (he better not!) Wait...yes! Hehehe maybe I should've read a bit more before I wrote that above. I love this kawaii scence!

*does another happy dance* WAI! Syaoran told Sakura he wants them to be together! This is officially my favorite chapter so far and I'm glad that this is the chapter I decided to end reading at and start my homework at lol .

OMG SYAORAN JUST CONFESSED HE LOVED SAKURA!

This just made my day! *tear* This is so sweet! This only makes me want to finish my homework faster and read more! And my sister said was bad for you lol.

445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »