Reviews for Amber Eyes
Azi chapter 3 . 4/29/2003
Thanks, you're so sweet.

Excellent portrayal. I think I liked this chapter better than the last one too. It was very sweet but didn't rush anything. You're so good with their conversations too...they're how I imagine they would be in such a situation.
CardCaptorHikariWolfy chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
oh...this is full of suspence...u MUST continue! this fan fic is destined fro greatness!
Draco chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
I love this story . I like AU and Sakura and Syaoran storys I hope you get the next chapter out soon.
shorty chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
oh. this is really good. I like how it is dark.. i hope u continue and please post the next chapter
Little Wolf LOVER chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
hey great, great LOL i hope to see another from you soon. this story is going somewhere LOL whelp good luck writting. and i hope mine helps encourage you to write.
Little Wolf LOVER chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
OMG, OMG, THAT IS so sad! man you should accept all kinds of reviews because it'll give you more. i was too wondering why you only had this much.

you deserve more, and it'll make people want to read! i'm going to the next chapter okay
Eclipse2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
good fic.. the plot, detail in describing are very good. keep it up
Lieutenant Panda chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
you should accept anonymous reviews! no wonder no one was reviewing! i was reading and was like this story is gunna be awsome! so why the hell doesn't she have any reviews? lol anywho, update soon! it's going great so far!

Amanda
Azi chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
I think you're perfectly fast enough. I wasn't expecting an update for at least a day.

Still good. I'm enjoying reading this - it's different than most of what's up. I just wish there was more.

My only suggestion would be to not make them even think about love until after they've established a decent friendship. Too many authors skip that part and rush things. Other than that, you're doing well on your own.
Azi chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
plot? sweet! hardly anyone ever has a plot.

good so far. sad, yes, but well written.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30