Reviews for Amber Eyes
lilqtazn chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
I decided to review while reading this story D OMG Syaoran likes/maybe loves Sakura! *does a little happy dance* _ And Meiling doesn't seem like she's going to hunt down this Sakura any moment! Wai! When Syaoran said she wasn't a princess YET, *opens mouth* *closes* I'm speechless!

Ok, I found some words. This is so beautiful. Syaoran has realized his feelings already and it's not even half way through the story yet. Now all I need to know is how Sakura feels about Syaoran right now...

Aw I love Meiling now! She's so understanding and it seems like she's willing to give up on Syaoran now.

Overall, I really like this chapter cause 1.) Syaoran admitts he's fallen in love with Sakura and 2.) It makes the readers wonder what Sakura is going to choose. Once again wonderfully written Darn it, the next one is my last chapter before I have to start my homework T_T

lilqtazn chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
Can't Sakura tell that Syaoran doesn't even like Meiling? Aw I feel so bad for Sakura. It feels like she lost her only friend and to add to that, she lost her family. I hope Syaoran sets things straight in the next chapter

Er like I said in one of my previous reviews, your story is so addicting! I'm supposed to be doing homework...but what can I say! Your story is amazing! But I promise I'll start my homework when I get to chapter 8

lilqtazn chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
All that kept on running through my mind when Syaoran was trying to keep Sakura warm was "KAWAII!" But then when these two Lian soldiers came in it was OMG WTF IS HE DOING TO SAKURA? . Syaoran better save Sakura and kick some Lian ass!

Syaoran is the prince! Syaoran is the prince!

lilqtazn chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
Wow, I think Syaoran's a part of the Li Kingdom! And Meiling is probably betrothed to Syaoran! And...that girl with the long black hair is Meiling! And the only way Syaoran has that Li dagger is because he is a part of the Li Kingdom! But hehe these are all extreme hunches here _

::LiLQtAzn35::
lilqtazn chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I still think there's something fishy going on with Syaoran always never walking with the group of prisoners. _ I'm so addicted to this fanfic!

lilqtazn chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
This makes me wonder. The Wolves only took women prisoners. Why did they take Syaoran? Is Syaoran really a prisoner or a Wolf that they decided to shove in the cave?

Lol I'm full of questions but every chapter deserves a review _

lilqtazn chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
OMG this is so sad [ *sniff* I feel so bad for Toya! I can't believe it! The Wolves (not all, hopefully) are so evil and ruthless! To kill an innocent 8 year old boy!

Great fanfic My friend Kikakai or now known as Awai-Umi recommended this fanfic to me! And I'm glad she did _

AnonymousT chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
D
ryverswind chapter 23 . 1/2/2004
thank you...for writing such a great story. i enjoyed reading it a lot.)
Digidynasty chapter 23 . 11/20/2003
This entire story was beautiful and I enjoyed the roles you gave everyone. The romance was well thought out and the action was well choriographed (did I spell that right?) as well. Great job!
anjuliet chapter 23 . 10/30/2003
As you can see, Im late with this review, as Ive only signd up for this site yesterday. Just want you to know that you have written a wonderful and superb fic. It's like a book that I couldnt put down. Thank you very much for writing it and sharing it!
anjuliet chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
This story reminds me of one of the historic romance novels Ive read! Good job!
BrittbeeLynn chapter 23 . 10/26/2003
Your story is so sweet! I absolutely loved it...keep up the good work and write more stories!
Bex Drake chapter 23 . 10/9/2003
That was an utterly amazing and beautiful story!
Hana no tenshi chapter 23 . 10/2/2003
Im so sad...its like this wonderful story was just taken away fom me ... do u know what I mean ?

But Im really happy that it ended the way it did. I cant wait for yr next stories to do as well as this one.. Ill be there to review ux yr stories have a whole range of emotions and they caused me a whole range of emotions just by reading it...thats powerful writing.

Well Done Keep up whatever u r doing cause its working perfectly.

Bye for now