Reviews for Amber Eyes
Hana no tenshi chapter 22 . 10/2/2003
What can I say? Im speechless... this hchappie had me on the edge the whole way through...not to mention the last chapter and the chapter before.

I cant say a simple well done...but...hm can find the word. This was excellent. Have to read the epilogue. I have a whole review history to go through ...to check all the stpries I have missed updates on but Ill be back to read the rest of yr stories... I promise.

Hana no tenshi chapter 21 . 10/2/2003
I thought u were going to end it there... I thought I was going to die...see u next review

Hana no tenshi chapter 20 . 10/2/2003
I know that i havent reviewed for a long time but Im back ... Im moving to the next chapter now I just wanted to tell u that this was a brilliant chapter.

snow blossoms chapter 23 . 8/29/2003
WOWEE! THAt WAS SO COOL! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ UR NEXT FICCIE! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! THANKS!
twilight-star1 chapter 23 . 8/24/2003
wow..its been such a great story! good job! im hopiong to read ur next story. will it be adventerous? mystery? um..can't wait! enw ays..keep up the good work!
cherry13 chapter 23 . 8/20/2003
finally over.. *sniff*
darkcherry chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
hahahah meilin and tomoyo! thast not a coupling you see very often! but for some reason it kinda fits in this fic...i donno know why...considering they're both girls and everything lol but i donno it could have potential
Hello505 chapter 23 . 8/15/2003
nice fanfic. please keep up your good work. nice chapter. nice ending. thanks!
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 23 . 8/12/2003
u r one wicked writer..wil be looking forward to all your other stories with great anticipation.

Leia
Kittyangel chapter 23 . 8/11/2003
OMG! i loved this story, it is really really really really really really really good! LOL I don't know if i like the whole Tomoyo and Meiling thing but oh well! whatever floats there boat that's what i say hehe. well it was an awesome story. Thanks for writing it hehe.
Midnight Crystal chapter 23 . 8/4/2003
hahaha nice story *claps* it was wonderfully writen! hehe the story line is beautiful it has a lot of kawaii moments *star in eyes* it took me hours to finish reading this but i finally did *chears* hehe congrats on finishing your fic its Great! i wish you had more review's *croses arms* it deserves more reviews hm.. around 500 at least_~ anyway.. loved you fic and glad i read it ja!~
cherrixwolf chapter 23 . 8/4/2003
omg... THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! OMG... Its SOO GOOD! It's a great fic and i personally think it should be published into a book Arigato!

~cherrixwolf
Little Wolf LOVER chapter 23 . 8/3/2003
wonderful, great i wish i had an idea for a story. i seem unable to write anything at the moment. hm i cant wait to see what you come up with next. i really enjoyed this story and trust me there are few that i really like.

great job. _
Little Wolf LOVER chapter 22 . 8/3/2003
hey,

oh i thought she was dead. thank god you didnt kill her, great story. it's a bummer dat it's coming to an end but i'm sure you'll have many more just as wonderful.
kowareru ichimu iki chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
hey its reallylate here but so far its awsome
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »