Reviews for Amber Eyes
Little Silver Kitten chapter 23 . 7/29/2003
omigod!such a touchin' endin' and if ur next story is as good or more better than this i denfintely read it and review...

'till than

Catrina...
Dandy Mandy chapter 23 . 7/28/2003
Congradulations on the completion of this brilliant work! Yay!*Dandy M. salutes you for 23 chapters of SS goodness!*
T-man chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
You better wip out a good epilogue cause I See a very promising ending. Pleaese update soon!
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
yay! I can't wait for the epilogue. that was the right amounts of fluff and darkness. you are one awesome writer. ::stands and applaudes:: can't wait for more. .
Superpup1357 chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
EPILOGE EPILOGE EPILOGE! IT IS SO GOOD U HAVE TO MAKE ONE!
cristal25 chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
*sniff* it was so sweet...aw i can't believe it melin kicked but...i really liked it hope u update soon

bye
e chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
the story was pretty well written...compared to other S&S fics. but why is the fic called "Amber eyes" since Syaoran did not save the day?

by the way...keep writing ).
a reader chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
this is soo good! Please update the epilogue soon!
Shima And Tempis chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
Wooho! There was a swordfighting scene! YEAH! A good one too!

Uh... hehe... I like swords...

Anyway, very dramatic! And not the cheesy drama either! GO YOU!

Continue... even though the story is almost over... *sniffles*

-SAT
Azi chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
yay! go Meiling!

Very good chapter. I'm so happy you didn't kill Sakura in this one. That would've been too sad.
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
YAY Nice ending ... although I wished Eriol didn't have to die but... you got ot do what you got to do - I am VERY glad that Sakurs didn't die _ Great Story!
Ebony Black chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
*speechless* I... I... well... there really isn't much to say. Except... THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOMEST STORY EVER! GREAT JOB! I GIVE YOU PAT ON THE BACK! I HOPE TO SEE MORE WORKS FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE! -Ebony Black
MeMe chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
wow if i knew about this story b4 i would've read it soner but i only found out about it a few days ago and read every chapter u posted! wow i really love this story! u did a wonderful job wit it! ur so talented! super job! keep wit the unbelievable work!
UrbanCinderella chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
Aww, I put off reading this chapter for a day b/c I just didn't want this to end! _ Wonderful job though! Meiling saved the day. Good for her.

Can't wait for the epilogue... are you planning on writing any more stories?
Akiko Koishii chapter 22 . 7/28/2003
That was so sad and sweet! ~Sniffles~ It actually made me cried! It was so touching! Well, updare soon!
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »