Reviews for Back To You
Aihara.Eri.2512 chapter 20 . 2/17
Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you for this amazing fanfic of KahoLen!
Been years since the last time i read a complete multi chps fanfic of them

I'm happy to see how u make Tsukimori to be bold with his action but still pretty much considerate and oh my God i was worried when Hino doubting her feeling after Kaji and Miyabi's interference but yes! Tsukimori Len for the end route!
applepieo2g chapter 20 . 2/17
I haven’t read or seen La Corda d’Oro in at least 6 years yet I just binge-read your entire story! You weaved everyone’s story lines so well and made my heart so happy. Thank you for writing this amazing piece :)
memyselfandI98 chapter 10 . 11/9/2019
AAAAAA.
Its been a while since I read any La Corda D’oro fics.
I am so glad that this was the first one I chose to read first.
It is amazing and omg they finally kiss!
I just hope that Kahoko actually gets the meaning behind the kiss and hopefully everything will be resolved in the end!
You have an amazing story right here!
I’ll be anticipating the next chapter!
-MMI98
Azraa chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
Hello,
Thank you so much for your hard work.
I like your fanfiction a lot by far and hope that you will be able to complete it. It has been a long time since I have come across a good La Corda d'oro fanfiction, so I wish you all the best for what ever lies ahead.
Thank you again.
Azraa
P.S. I am a Len and Kahoko shipper for like more than 10 years now and I request you to please consider letting them be the endgame. Although the choice is yours at the end.
DragonDamsel chapter 8 . 6/6/2019
I feel sorry for Kaho of course, but wow the end of this chapter made me feel sorry for Kaji! He was so caring and he tried so hard to cheer Kaho up... but now his fans are on a (wo)man hunt for Kaho and he doesn't even know that Len pretty much serenade Kaho and succeed in lifting her spirits.

Like I know Kaji got no chances to begin with, but the wow poor guy deserve some fighting chances T.T

As for the scene where Len communicate his thoughts and feelings through his music? Don't worry, Len's feelings definitely shine through and not just because he actually said them out loud ;3 All the call backs are definitely a good call, since Kaho and Len are more or less on the same page here. For what feel like the first time, the fact that so many feelings remain unchanged is actually something they both feel good about. I really like the use of the word "consistent" here, I think it's the first time they both thought that way.
DragonDamsel chapter 7 . 5/18/2019
When Shimizu interrupted Kaji's moment with Kaho (the plaster thing) I have a burning need to know if he's team Len or is it just an accident. I mean it could be an accident but wow the timing is too coincidental.

Len need to pay Ryo overtime for his work as wing-man because wow Kaji is seriously racking up points! Kaji was so cute with Kaho and they seem so good together, no wonder Len feels so threatened.

I love the way you describe Len's feelings when he tried to compete for Kaho's attention, it's really moving and there's so much unsaid but that's the thing isn't it? Still the line about how she's two feet away and Kaji right at her side but Len has her full attention? The way he said Kaho's music will convert him? Those part really leave an impression.

The best and the worst part of this chapter is the ending though. A imagery with the streetlight, and the lovely punch with how Kaji is presented as the answer to the question Len had asked Kaho before. (I just really enjoy the love rivalry okay. Len need to earn Kaho's love after he freaking rejected her). It's horrible that just when Kaho feel like she could take on the world, she got the rug pulled out from under her.
DragonDamsel chapter 6 . 4/23/2019
Tsuchiura Ryo is totally the real mvp here, I was cheering him on with everything he said, like yes yes yes! I would like to give him the best love adviser award along with my condolences, because wow that got to be frustrating o

Len's "And allow Kaji the same privilege?" is the biggest surprise for me in this chapter. It's just wow, I had no idea he had that in him!
Allison Offerman chapter 6 . 4/23/2019
I love the idea of Ryoutaro and Len being friends. As long as Kaho isn’t the center of both of their attentions, I can definitely see it. I’m glad to finally hear some of Len’s thoughts with what his feelings are. When he’s so stoic all the time, he’s either an unbreakable enigma with a great amount of inner turmoil or a stuck up perfectionist. Excellent job so far! Can’t wait for the next update!
Allison Offerman chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
You’ve got some good stuff going on. It’s a little slow at the moment and from reading I’m not sure who the main couple is just because we’ve seen little communication between Len & Kaho; maybe it’s supposed to be Kaho/Miyabi? Can’t wait to see what’s next!
DragonDamsel chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
Wow, Len's pov made everything so brutal. He really had no clue how deeply he hurt Kaho, and while that wasn't unexpected it made me feels so sorry for Kaho I want to wrap her up in blankets and give her hugs.
Allison Offerman chapter 3 . 4/4/2019
I’m always looking for new La Corda stories and I like how this one has some basis in Daigakusei hen. I anxious to see how the reunion goes and if Miyabi pursues Kaji or if he pushes back. Can’t wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2019
Y don't you continue story when it goes at interest level... Please continue
RedHeadWonder chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
OMG! Please update as soon as humanly possible! This story is awesome!
DragonDamsel chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
La Corda D'Oro wasn't my fandom. I haven't read the manga and the games weren't translated but I remember hearing enough about it to read fanfics years ago and those stories are beautiful enough to make me check out this fanfic as soon as I got the email from

It's weird to realize this only once I checked out your profile, but "Vienna or Bust!" and "Down Another Rabbit Hole" are what make me subscribe to you as an author to begin (really should have guessed you wrote the sort of fanfics I could still remember years and years later, that's how I got an email notif to begin with)

Anyway, long ass personal history aside, I just want to say yes people are still reading La Corda D'Oro fanfic, and in this case it's not even that much about La Corda D'Oro. It's about the impression you already made when you convey your love for this pairing.