Reviews for To Rekindle the Flame
David12leca chapter 5 . 9/11
A wonderful chapter this is amazing work well done i reread it all. and i love it when you go back to an old favorite except with fanfiction sometimes like this time you get treasure at the end and get more.
Capeus chapter 5 . 9/8
I was listening to “The song of Durin” (by clamavi de profundis) on spotify as I finished the chapter, so fitting and poetic.

Lily is so pure and wholesome, so tragic what she has been through as Lillith, I hope she doesn’t remember too much or it could hurt her.

I’m always a sucker for a good wand crafting journey, and the magic of middle earth definitely helps make that process fun and interesting.

Hope Lily doesn’t get in too much trouble in Moria, but knowing her she will probably run into the balrog.

I am really enjoying this type of limited point of view storytelling. Lily doesn’t know too much, is kind of a loner with no friends, has the occasional run in with a person or two, no grand alliances or speeches, just ‘plonk’ a dwarf on the head diplomacy.
KickoUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/8
Why always a female Harry!? You might as well do an OC
Talimancer chapter 5 . 9/2
Really good! Always nice to find a decent lotr/hp crossover
Smokinbarrrel chapter 5 . 9/1
Thank-you for the update.
JessSlytherin chapter 5 . 9/1
This is great! Please write more soon
jissymilissy chapter 5 . 8/31
Wow, i love this
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 5 . 8/31
Damn.
CotB chapter 5 . 8/31
Love this story :) so happy every time you update and I hope you are doing well
Nanchih chapter 5 . 8/31
Intense.
Cysa chapter 5 . 8/31
Oh man, I completely forgot about this story. Sure I was followed but when I saw it in my notifications I had to think hard.
But very cool to see an update and even cooler that you'll likely make this your main story.
You got a fan in me!