Reviews for The Peculiar Life of Luna Lovegood (complete)
LunaEvans8394 chapter 27 . 7/17
im not even half way through and I cant get enough of your story
LunaEvans8394 chapter 1 . 7/7
I've found a new story to become obsessed with thank you for this wonderful story! I cant wait to bury myself in it for days...
TIDobsessed123 chapter 3 . 6/30
It’s good so far! But just wanted to point out that Harry and Ron weren’t at the sorting in their second year as they were caught sneaking into the castle after their stunt with the flying car.

Other than that small detail it’s really good so far!
Ashkan Dehno chapter 92 . 6/26
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
m.lone.book.dragon chapter 92 . 6/17
I was loving the story utterly too much but then Draco died I feel so devastated I didn't want him to die. I would even have been happy with him marrying Luna though they would have ben hurt by it. I really appreciate your creative writing skills but why did Draco have to die?
GhostQueen69 chapter 1 . 4/8
I love the title of your story. Peculiar is an excellent way to describe Luna. Bravo
FroopyTheTemmie chapter 47 . 3/25
Whelp, I'm halfway through this story. I do fully intend to finish it, but I wanted to point out a few things that have been nagging me since the beginning:

Spelling errors are abundant throughout the story. Though, that does tend to happen in even the best of stories on here, so I don't fault you for it. I also include the punctuation mistakes in this as well, but again, it's not really as bothersome.

The pacing of the story seems kinda rushed, but I understand that this is basically hopping from one glimpse to the next of their lives. You're trying to incorporate book 2 from 7, which is a daunting task to say the least.

The thing that bothered me the most though is the repetitive bits scattered throughout the story. Take the first paragraph in #47 near the end as an example: "who the jacket belonged to" was repeated in the same sentence. Most of the time this issue can be fixed by simple streamlining to remove the excess bits in almost every example I seen so far.

Having said those things, I truly enjoyed the story so far. I only mention the above things because if those three things were fixed, this would be right up there at the top with some of my other favorite HP fanfics. Although I will be totally honest in saying that Mandy has to be my favorite OC in any story so far.
holyhell chapter 92 . 3/11
that was good, sad at points, nice at others, sad for those who left but very happy for those who got their happy ending.

good stuff.
holyhell chapter 66 . 3/6
bruh, I never thought I would be this sad about an OC dying, she was badass dude.
Aftermath Man chapter 8 . 1/20
And with that forth wall breaking author comment, I am done. Kind of a shame, I was really stating to get into the story.
dennisud chapter 92 . 11/29/2019
Nice little saga and though I actually got into a more believable Draco and Narcissa and their deaths were hard, I do like how this went.

dennisud
TheGirlWhoLived9-10 chapter 56 . 10/25/2019
I LOVE this book! (I really love long stories!) It is the only one I've read so far that has a full retelling! I'm doing one too. It's quite...unique. I think Luna would love it.
dennisud chapter 34 . 9/21/2019
Wow finally acknowledgement of the obvious. So what will happen with them both?
Scabbers1957 chapter 92 . 9/3/2019
As I'm a major Harry/ Luna fan, I find it hard to believe that I've only just discovered this epic story. I took my time and just savored this gem. I'll add this to my Haruna community.
Very well done by the way.
:))
Amber Eyed Dragon chapter 34 . 8/25/2019
I want to see the mural that Luna paints on her bedroom wall