Reviews for Where Once Was Light
tati mari chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
It is beutiful
alfiri chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh God, I was almost crying while reading it...

But it's good, very good, and not only for liking the song. I really enjoyed reading (if you could use enjoy here...)

Alfiri
Keline Jacquegai Chisp chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This was an amazing story and I prasie you for it. This was incredible and even though she/orhe didn't review you got FandomAvenegr to put you in her/his favorite stories, that takes alot. Great job.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
tptigger chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
It's rare I can get through a songfic. Ever. Especially for a song I've never heard.
*sniffle*
That was great! I really liked it.
Linwe-the-elf chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
omg, this is probably the best songfic I've ever read! I luv Gollums Song, and Harry Potter, so it's a great mix and fits so perfectly! You really did an awesome job!
Nocez chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Didn't think you'd get Gollum's Song to fit with a HP fic, but hey, it worked. Very good reading.
Tink chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I wasn't going to review but I figured i owed you one. I loved the story, though it made me unbelievably depressed. Good choice, Golem's Song. It is one of my favorites, I even put that it was in my senior bio though of course nobody at Northgate is going to know what the hell i'm talking about. Anyway i just wanted to say that it was very well done, i could even hear the music in my head as i read, which probably contributed to the fact that i'm so damn depressed now. Well i'm going to have to go find something happy to read, otherwise i'll probably continue to miserable.

~Bye~
UnDeadGoat chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This is the best thing you've ever written, and I've loved everything of yours that I've read. I take it this is pre-OOtP? What's Gollum's song?
Lady Pyralis too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
*blinks* sad.. very sad.. but i like the story.. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. lol..

i also like the lyrics for that song.. I looked them up before.. sad. sad. sad.

hehe, speaking of two towers, it's alreayd out on dvd and i'm watching it all over and over again.. sad. sad.

haha.. I'll stop saying that..

(5 minutes later)

SADY SADDY SADY SADY SAD! lol..
Purple Spotted Hedwig chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Oh. My. Gosh. That is so sad. That is so depressing. Did you cry when you wrote this? I cried when I read it.
lea chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
wow... oh. just wow.

i love that song, btw. excellent choice.

and i love the way you wrote this. many people cant write songfic. but you can.

wow - again.
RamblinRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Okay, I've actually got tears in my eyes...this was beautifully done.

-)- -(-
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This is bloody depressing, but well written nontheless. Good job! _
Cheyenne2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I was so close to crying... and mind you, that doesn't happen much when it has to do with a fanfic. I love this story, the song fits well with it.

It's beautiful, in general.
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
the was really good. it is a little weird that u use a song from the two towers soundtrack 4 a hp fic.