Reviews for The Z Gamer
I read this in 3 days. I like this a new viewpoint on a db fanfic.
SIRFIRE24 chapter 23 . 5/12
The heavy focus on magic makes this a little boring, nothing wrong with having it. But man this is giving me some Harry Potter vibes, hope he does more ki training in the future rather than focusing more on magic. A balance between both would be cool to see.
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 37 . 4/30
Will half Saiyan Gohan still be born? Doesn't have to be with Chi Chi as the mom. Would suck if my favorite character wasn't around somehow.
RedTheVariant chapter 18 . 4/22
why would you make him focus entirely on magic for when he can literally learn anything he wants.
RedTheVariant chapter 8 . 4/22
remember reading one Naruto fanfiction where he was an anbu but instead of joining team 7. he was tasked with shadowing the team and keep tabs on sasukes progress and eliminate him if he becomes a flight risk. when Naruto asked why he was asked to do this when kakashi could do this just as easily and the students would suspect him. hiruzen said that he couldn't trust Kakashi to not form attachments and draw parallels between Sasuke and himself. better no one has a sharingan than the other villages.
please don't drop this
Acetroyz chapter 37 . 4/18
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter!
Twocharmth chapter 37 . 4/17
Yooo! This is awesome, love that the gamer mechanics are reality altering to a ridiculous level. Hits that sweet spot.

Though maybe the loss of rep with the quest failure should be like a potential thing? Or like a known precognitive thing, where the system know what would happen if Ten abandoned or neglected a questline over another? Lot of drama and conflict if that's how it works.

Thanks for this story bro! Gonna reread this story at a slower pace, tore through too fast lol
Rezenith chapter 19 . 4/13
I didn't review about it last chapter but it is really nice to see Ten continue on to better himself not for the sake of power.

Really glad to have been wrong with my previous frustrations, lol, I'm really invested now.

Thanks for the chapter!
Rezenith chapter 18 . 4/13
Awesome, all hail madam Baba, for kicking sense into Ten. Feeling feels is important.

Thanks for the chapter!
Rezenith chapter 6 . 4/13
Glad to read Gamer mind isn't a selectively sociopathic function here. It's one of my biggest pet peeves with gamer fics
Rezenith chapter 2 . 4/13
What is up with the sighs, boy got a broken lung or something?

I really dig this idea and am convinced to keep reading on but there are couple things missing from making this story... coherent?

I have reservations on is the gamer mind skill because is it just me or does that ability actual play out more like a debuff?

Like getting lobotimized would probably make you "peaceful/calm" but... yeah, I'd rather feel fear, hope, and other "excited" emotions than having the emotional range of a noodle.

Another thing is Ten's character motivation, like why even bother to get stronger? If it's because the universe might be destroyed, he didn't seem all too upset about it so as a reader I can't be bothered to even entertain the idea if the main character doesn't even care.

Also if I was 14 and sudden got magical powers I'd probably and rather shallowly use them to make money to live in luxury. Again why participate in the world tournament? Again, is this gamer mind making Ten act like some CN cultivation character that's only reason for living is... power for the sake of power? Pretty lame if you'd ask me. One note and been done to death and back.

Also if Ten's emotional range is like mentioned above noodle, I'd either get rid of gamer mind or remove the forced "peaceful/calm" aspect. Imo they just prevent character realizations prevent any and most dynamic characterization from Ten.

Aside my pet peeves of this story, I've never read a ddz fanfic so I hope this story is amazing. Thanks for the chapters!
guest chapter 37 . 4/12
please continue mister
His battle power is low because he has 20 unused skill points.
KEB chapter 37 . 4/8
Curious, how is Ten's base battle power below Chi-Chi's when he's levels above her? Is there a reason you don't show what Ten's max HP/Mana/Ki are?
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »