Reviews for The Z Gamer
Daddi chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
thanks for the chapter
random reader768 chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
Finally, we get to meet Kami!
Kalstorm99 chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
nice.
MohamedOssama999 chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
Nice chapter!
llat-2 chapter 35 . 2/18/2021
I was wondering when Krillin would show up. I hope Krillin can become as strong or even stronger than his canon version.
Spades231 chapter 34 . 2/14/2021
So, it’s been a fun read.

You’ve done a good job writing Ten’s character, well done. And using a popular fic to help promote your original work is smart. Good luck to you.
gamerfan chapter 8 . 2/12/2021
i wish you would pair him with bulma instead,while bulma do have a temper when angry she isnt short tempered like chichi is(ive never been a fan of short tempered female characters in anime,especially those that hits their boyfriend/husband/crush/etc)
oh well im enjoying the fic so far anyways and have enjoyed animes before despite containing those kind of characters
besides it could been worse,she could been a sadistic yandere that loves to torture those that makes her angry
MysticRising chapter 16 . 2/11/2021
Again what about his inventory?
I think he needs more Int and Wis points as he seems to ignore this highly convenient ability.
MysticRising chapter 12 . 2/11/2021
Actually isn't it just too convenient that this guy doesn't place the dragonball in his inventory? I mean you would think he would place such a valuable object in the safety of that pocket space.
MysticRising chapter 6 . 2/11/2021
So chichi aged up? Interesting. I hate everything after dragonball when space magic was introduced. It kinda ruined a lot of the fun for me, especially with how the human characters became jokes. I also hate chichi and Goku's relationship. He doesn't seem to care for her, and she refuses to understand him. It's horrible. Chichi does have...issues, but I hope that she gets the proper respect she deserves as a female fighter and that we see her character develop.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2021
his weak and story to slow
Guest chapter 34 . 1/24/2021
So are you going to give Roshi a buff? Or is ten going to be stronger than him off the bat.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/24/2021
shit
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 8 . 1/23/2021
I'm a little confused about Roshi and ox kings ki numbers. Even before the ki , tens ki was equal to his health, but both ox king and roshi had less than their health, and i can't imagine Roshi doesn't have a high level of ki user
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 34 . 1/16/2021