Reviews for The Z Gamer
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
Darkjaden chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
I like that a human gets the gamer.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
Minor correction HP regen was listed at 0.8 hp/sec when you meant 0.8 hp/min.

In general an experienced gamer would know decently optimal ways to grind or allocate points (depending on the type of games he liked). So I like that Ten utilized his time efficiently meditating. For the moment Ki HP which increases with STR and VIT, so increasing either STR or VIT increases the time that you can spend using Ki. For instance the sprint ability uses Ki and potentially some weightlifting type movements could also, which does change how you can spend your time. For instance could you not sleep and instead meditate? Then you could be efficiently using more of your day. Can you hold your breath and use that to increase VIT, which would allow you to study/go to class and train VIT? Also other types of paired training could exist like AGI and VIT or AGI and WIS. I like that your STR is shooting up. It'll be interesting how observe works on master martial artists or other races. In particular the description for running was nicely done, because it gave Ten a clue that their might be other "playable"/sentient/alien races that are not bipedal.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
This is a minor mathematical thing but STR (VIT/2) 20 STR VIT x 10. The same thing for the MP formula but distributing the 1/2 from the WIS score. It just seemed like a weird way to write it when it looks better and is simple to write it the other way. I can only imagine that either you are planning for feats or something similar that modify the hp/mp calculation or weren't thinking about it. An example of formula modification is hp LVL 100 (STR 5) (VIT/2 16) x 20 where the 5 and 16 come about from unlocks or feats. Actually, I think this looks a little similar to some other dragon ball z gamer fic I read, so maybe the formula is just from one of them. It seems like you want to weight VIT less in the HP calc but doing it that way doesn't accomplish that. I think (STR VIT/2)2 20 would accomplish what you want and gets very big with large STR&VIT scores.
Soledge1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
well he is getting there. he just needs to up his speed. like they say "no matter how strong you are its worthless if you can't land a hit".
Bigtexjr chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
This looks like it is going to be another amazing story by you think you.
The-Funeral-Pyre chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Solid start with the character getting acquainted with the system so far.

I look forward to more, and seeing what types of styles/skills the MC will learn.
LMaltez chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Interesting! I'm really looking forward for the next chapters...
I hope there wont be dungeons though... That make leveling up too easy...
goku90504 chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Sweet! Loving this story so far
serus black antihumannature chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
good work want more
duskrider chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Nicely done. It is a good start overall. I do wonder if they could end up finding a dungeon or even end up getting so loot form a dinosaur or something. Ki has tons of uses and potential.
Yomi-King chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Interesante historia,me mantendré pendiente de futuros capitulos.
Kminari chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Good chapter, its great that its no more a one-shot.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
It's a good start so far. Just make sure to keep the 'randomness' 'real' with a die or something. Also, shouldn't a pebble not just be common, but be 'extremely common' like, you can find pebbles literally everywhere you look. I figure that a common pebble shouldn't even register. Same with a kitchen knife. Though, that should probably be 'very common' and not just 'common' unless 'common' is what you use for all items that can be found everywhere.

Maybe you should share something like that every chapter you post? Not an info dump all in one, mind you. But something, written as an omake (extra scene / unofficial scene) to make it easier to read? That's just a thought though, so no worries. Just try to keep your character human and don't make him so powerful he could crush the usual dbz characters. Granted, it'd be amusing to see the faces of the Saiyans, to see a normal human put up an actual fight, but they would be instantly suspicious. Also, when does this story take place in the dbz timeline?

Kingdark
cybresamurai chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
This is really interesting a z gamer that’s about an OC from dragon ball and not an SI and it looks really great already with the training I’m definitely following this story.
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 Next »