Reviews for Hero Club
xnickyx123 chapter 11 . 10/16
Update plz
Gomizia chapter 11 . 10/6
HELL YEAH URARAKA! she's so unfazed by his outbursts lmao. if there's anyone who's immune to Bakugou's rage, that's gonna be Uraraka. Uraraka was spitting straight FIRE we stan.

not gonna lie i teared up a little when Deku called Mei crazy. she didn't deserve that ㅠㅠ

why do i feel like the case is not done at all. like there's a missing link to Mustard's side of story. maybe the guy is really that shady and well-prepared just in case something like this happens.

the last part was so funny because after all that chaos Deku still remembered what he asked to Kirishima xD

can't wait for chapter 12!
Gomizia chapter 10 . 10/6
not gonna lie i was here because bakugou and uraraka are in this! but this whole hero club is getting me really excited and nervouse (don't want them to fail), i wouldn't mind if the pair suddenly changed to hatsume x deku, love them both! but if you continued with mina x deku that's alright too!

(i still miss katsuki though, is he doing alright? :D will uraraka thank him too or are things still rough between them?)
Gomizia chapter 9 . 10/6
i looooove Hatsume here! she's so effortlessly cute! and the deku-hatsume duo is so cool too! i wonder who midoriya thinks the culprit is
Gomizia chapter 8 . 10/6
binge-reading this. it's so good. i do think that, as much as i hate that grape creep, he's not the one who did that
negativeGinger chapter 1 . 9/29
I can’t really get into this, especially with your personality rewrites of the Baku-squad
Mr. Albatross chapter 11 . 8/22
My friend, you are a representation of Sturgeon's Law, so be proud of that.

I have wondered when, when you would bring Ashido into the story, and now you have, so that's good. But I do enjoy the flip you've committed. Izuku in canon is prone to throwing his whole body away because of his ideals, much like a liberation front fighter. Izuku in your story is the complete opposite: Too caring, too smothering, too scared out of his mind to let anyone else shoulder this, because he has seen what happens if you stand on the sideline, and he has felt what happens if you act. None of the others have.

He is bound to both his ideals and his empathy, and so he is trying to protect people by not making them fight in the first place. Well done. Hatsume fits her characterization as being consumed with his desire, but I suspect that club was the major source of companionship in her life. Loneliness is a pervasive influence, but the Club keeps it at the edge.

Have you watched Fight Club? There appear to be elements similar to that movie.

Bakugo is a challenging character to write, I can tell. His character is explosive, allowing no self-reflection and no admission that he can be wrong. A perfect villain and antagonist by demeanor alone, but he is apparently the rival. But you have done well. A person with such pride as him is frothing at the mouth that he had to have someone else help him. The mystique is broken.

Please continue the work.
Red Riot chapter 10 . 8/22
I can't wait for Chapter 11
Raizen1125 chapter 11 . 8/22
UGH MY HEART. YESSSSSS ahahahahaha. God once the fluff actually begins along with whatever overarching plot you're cooking up kicks in, this is go from pretty addictive to extremely. Another excellent chapter as usual. The sheer organicness of your transitions once again astounds me. Now, I could have just not noticed but it seemed like you used less overall scene setting in terms of where the characters are at. Granted, you've probably described the school a thousand times by this point, so I get the fatigue, should that be the case. Either way, awesome work man. Looking forward to more. And good luck on your semester, I'll be suffering along with ya. Haha
TheBlackDagger456 chapter 11 . 8/22
Okay I read it and I love the IzuMina development I love the tension and character development but I’m also sitting here wondering how the Hell are you going to make this Kacchako I mean I know it’s not the focus and I don’t really follow the ship To closely but this story’s had my eye for awhile and I’m wondering/waiting to see how you’re going to make that work because with how they are now In the story I don’t see it working.
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 10 . 7/28
There! Now that’s the Kirishima I know and love. He would love the name Red Riot in another universe, no matter what it was.

Chapters are looking good, and good to see the title of the story turn up finally! This slow burn is picking up speed.

Thanks for checking out my story anyway,even if you couldn’t really think of anything to review for it. Eyes are always appreciated!
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 9 . 7/27
My god I love Hatsume as Midoriya’s sidekick. I also think our green haired super hero has a thing for the pink haired ladies, and vice versa lol. IzuMei is my ship after Kacchako, and even if they aren’t a thing in this universe, I still love seeing their dynamic.
ThalioTP chapter 10 . 7/27
This has gotta be the greatest subversion of BNHA I've ever seen. Everything to built the perfect story is already here, and goddamn isn't it just the most amazing collections of build ups, tensions, developments, and charms. Please keep writing this work of art, and good luck in the future.
Raizen1125 chapter 10 . 7/27
I await the wholesomeness then, my friend. Also, a fine chapter. Everything was seamless in terms of pacing, movement, and information given. You also don't treat the reader like they're stupid, which is not something you see too often anymore.
MarvelNinja10 chapter 10 . 7/26
Yayyy! Hero Club is now a thing!
I gotta say, I like how you said Hatsume still doesn’t know what Hagakure looks like, and won’t let anyone else describe her.

Kirishima, in the manga I like his character, and I really like how you’re approaching him in this fic. Someone who has guilt about the past, and is trying to prove that they can be better. There’s nothing more manly than that!

I totally agree with you about Hatsume, she needs a little more of the limelight! Especially after all she’s done for our adorable Green Cinnamon roll!

Great chapter, as always, can’t wait for the next one!