Reviews for A Child's Play Thing
Tsukimine12 chapter 6 . 10/26
Holyyyyyyy!
Okay, so, this time Rex is Emmet (our Emmet) trying to save the other Emmet before he becomes Rex (our Rex) right?
Maybe it's an alter universe? I have other theories but...english isn't my first launguage :/
Anyway, loved it!
Hope you can continue it!
America's Got Fandom chapter 6 . 7/30
WOAH... poor Emmet! Honestly, I never expected the nightmares to be so... trapped and terrifying XD, but that’s a really creative way to go! Hey...can Lucy wake him up with a kiss? No? Fine lol. Seeing Lucy try to wake him up and fail was pretty heartbreaking, poor girl. Love it! XD
VickyT36 chapter 6 . 7/29
This was an interesting chapter. U had me confused a minute, but it looks like Emmet's trapped in his own mind.
florabellajansen chapter 6 . 7/29
:0 this was a lot to take in! I’m a bit confused as to what really is going on, like okay I know what’s going on but Rex is here (YAY! Thanks for bringing my baby back!) and Emmet was undar if the dryar system but he’s also in the “normal” world where Lucy found him soooo there’s a lot going on but I’m very intrigued and I’m really really loving it so far! Can’t wait for the next update but take your time! This chapter was really well written I can see why it might’ve taken a bit longer but it was worth the wait really!
Always stay AWSOME
VickyT36 chapter 5 . 6/1
Oh no! What's happening to him? And you going to show what the letters say? Good job with the chapter, and I look forward to the next one.
America's Got Fandom chapter 5 . 6/1
WWAWAAAAAHHHHHH. Why'd you have to leave my poor Emmet like that? UGH EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO CUTELY. I'm dying for them to hug or kiss, but right now I just want everyone and everything to be ok, and maybe with some cookies XD. GREAT CHAPTER! I love all the little details you put in there with Lucy in regards to her feelings about Emmet, and I think I know who the voice is, but I could be wrong. Great job!
florabellajansen chapter 5 . 6/1
AHH OMG we’re gonna see rex! I’m loving this so far! The fluffy cute chapters with the scavenger hunt were fun and now I’m scared and intrigued! I really loved this chapter a lot :3
Mystery chapter 4 . 5/25
I like that you’re taking a different perspective on this. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
White Shadowwwww chapter 4 . 5/21
10/10 would definitely read the first 4 chapters again. (Lol that rhymed) just like wow. The way you write is top notch and everything flows together! Emmet and Lucy are so cute? I like all the tiny pieces of cotton candy fluff you put in through out the chapter. Also ANGSTTTTTT. I can’t wait for it! Whump/angst is literally what I live for lol.

Can’t wait to see what you write next :D
America's Got Fandom chapter 4 . 5/8
Wow! Great chapter! I love all the little romantic touches and sweet things between Emmet and Lucy, but then again, I'm sucker for that in general XD. This is so good, but I have to agree, 'dark turn...at least for Emmet' is VERY SCARY! I hope everything turns out alright in the end...pretty please? XD

This was a great chapter, and DUDE you an write a lot of long stuff! Dedication! Good job!
florabellajansen chapter 4 . 5/8
“A dark turn” I’m so scared omg! But I did enjoy this chapter a lot, it was sweet and so much fun! The wait was worth it since it was a good and long chapter so don’t worry about it! Loving this so far, both emmet and Lucy are so sweet in this (I mean, always but I love the way you write them!)
VickyT36 chapter 4 . 5/7
I liked the riddles. I can't wait 2 c what Benny and Batman come up with. Update soon.
VickyT36 chapter 3 . 4/4
Can’t wait for the treasure hunt. And I’m curious what did Lucy talk to the queen about?
VickyT36 chapter 2 . 4/4
It’s sad emmet’s having nightmares about the past but I’m Lucy is there 2 help him.