Reviews for I Miss You
Please continue.
Aurora Skipworth chapter 7 . 2/10
Ok, so currently I have just binged this whole thing. All it has are 7 chapters, and in, like 40 minutes, I’ve finished all of these. This proves yogurt a good writer. This chapter was really fun and lively. But I would line to see what happens with Catra’s lost memory, and her injuries.
Aurora Skipworth chapter 6 . 2/10
Ok, so this chapter was really sweet, but I feel like it didn’t really need to be a full chapter, y’now? Like, in summary, Adora goes to check on catra, and the two comfort each other. But I still do love this. Beautiful
Aurora Skipworth chapter 5 . 2/10
Ok, so I’ve actually looked that up, and it said, “catra is officially covered in short fuzz.” So what I’m getting at this, is like maybe a bit longer than a peaches fuzz? Idk. -\_(:3)_/- But, as always, your a really great writer! I love your work!
Aurora Skipworth chapter 4 . 2/10
Too much. This is too much. I love this, and I feel like I really can see what is happening here. Your a very good writer.
Aurora Skipworth chapter 3 . 2/10
OH. MAH. GAWD! Catra LOST her , so I feel like Adora would either use that to her advantage, and get catra to join the rebellion, like she said earlier, but I also feel like she wouldn’t do that to catra. Ugh, I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Aurora Skipworth chapter 2 . 2/10
Wow. I just keep living this more and is beautifully written, and I could literally picture every scene in my head. It was kinda like watching a movie. Very good job
Aurora Skipworth chapter 1 . 2/10
Waaaaaait! WHAT?! DID CATRA JUST ESCAPE, OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?! This is awesome. The only spelling/grammar error I saw was that you misspelled meters. I love this!
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 7 . 11/18/2019
Good job keep it up
Chuck Winanaki chapter 7 . 11/17/2019
Not to be redundant but god did i miss this story it's so good and oh so addictive.
I do have 2 tiny nitpicks
1. I was mildly confused when you described the positions like how catra and adora were positioned and how glimmer came over to them it was a bit confusing
2. It was a bit weird with the sudden carta, i know it's probably just a typo or something but i did say they were tiny nitpicks.
Overall great story really hoping for more
Sam Love chapter 6 . 9/25/2019
*hugs* x3 love your story , cant wait to read more
Nate chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
Hello I think i already done a review but the main reason for this message is to make sure you are ok?

How are ya ? Whatcha been up to? Hope you are doing good and hope you aren't falling behind in school (cuz i sure am XD) 10th grade am i right? lol
well till next time

~Nate-o Potato
nate chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
...I LOVE THIS CHAP x3 it is so great! cant wait for chap, 7! 3 3 3 3
RustyRiley chapter 6 . 9/1/2019
I don't know if its the lack of sleep or what, but this chapter was beautiful, it wasn't crazy angst filled with pain, but it's not over the top fluff, it's just calm, and compliant happiness. It's a great change from the absolutely chaos ensuing after season 3.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 6 . 9/1/2019