Reviews for Blood Moon
52shari chapter 8 . 8/15
Just hope this finds you well and happy. Always hope to find more but just all is well
LovingmesomeMK chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
I so liked this story, and I'm always hopeful you'll continue. Halloween is coming, Hint Hint.
LeighAB14 chapter 8 . 3/17/2021
This is such a good story! Thank you for writing it.
SingerMe chapter 8 . 3/14/2021
This is exciting so far. Looking forward to more.
hellomatt chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
I’ve finally caught up—this fic is such a wonderful, unique contribution.

First, this one is spooky, and I love it. I don’t think it’s always easy to write “creepy” well, but you are spot on with this. It’s not over the top, but I’m always slightly apprehensive as I read, just waiting for the next terrible thing to happen!

As with your other fics, the level of detail is incredible. There are so many tiny details that you include that just lends so much enjoyment to the reader.

Also, I may have said this before, but I feel it’s worth repeating—the voices and actions of MK and the others are spot on—I think it can be difficult to write Matt and Kitty as a married couple and still retain their “essence”—but you do this oh so well.

Finally, your writing is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you again for the update and I can’t wait for more!
LovingmesomeMK chapter 8 . 3/3/2021
So glad to see you back at it on this story! Love your writing, this one has the pull of fear(Spooky) that I haven't seen before in your other stories, and I love it. Hope you're doing well.
mattsgirl916 chapter 8 . 3/4/2021
You are such a wonderful writer! I love and have read all your stories many times especially the Delicate Sound of Thunder Rumbling. I love your version of RTD, way better than the one that was filmed. I love Lena and how she is like both of her parents and her relationship with Festus. That story got me through some really dark days when I was losing my husband to Pancreatic Cancer and needed someone to have a “happy ending” even if it wasn’t going to be us, I needed it to be Matt & Kitty. I have read Blood Moon many times and always chills me to the bone. I’m so happy you are back writing and posting stories again but most especially I’m excited that you are working on this great story again!
hellomatt chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Reacquainting myself with this fic by starting again from the beginning—I am very quickly reminded how excellent it is and how grateful I am that you are finishing it.

The writing is beautiful, incredibly detailed, suspenseful, and on point with the characters. I enjoy this storyline with Lena so much, and am so excited to read the updates to this fic. Thank you for updating —it’s so good to have you writing again!
BetteMaury chapter 8 . 3/3/2021
This is a very thrilling story. Please don't wait so long for the next chapter. How long will this story be?
themarshalswoman09 chapter 8 . 3/3/2021
Loving this story! Anxiously waiting for more!
lindam2 chapter 8 . 3/3/2021
Wow! On the edge of my seat! You write so well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shellecah chapter 8 . 3/2/2021
I remembered this story and hoped to read more. I like Newly and your accurate portrayal of him. Think he's the most well-balanced character in GS: civil, good sense, doesn't "go off" on the others, refreshingly free of issues. Newly is normal in a right way. Great descriptive writing, vivid and effective; also like all the interesting details of Matt and Kitty married, owning a farm and having a daughter. I want to like Grady, who seems the type of character that most interests me, but . . . . suspicion is cast on him like he could be the maniac. Thought the murderer was a grotesque hulking man from an earlier chapter? Maybe not! Look forward to more.
52shari chapter 8 . 3/2/2021
Thank you so much. Was very excited to see another installment. Poor Newly he hasn’t had as much experience as Matt with human kind depravity. A very sick person or persons out praying on the area. Hopefully the tin type and picture might give clues to the victims or perpetrators. Kitty’s musings about Lena interesting and insightful. Grady trusted by Matt but who knows about anyone at this point. Anxiously waiting for more
lostcowgirl chapter 8 . 3/2/2021
It's been awhile since the previous chapter but this one certainly has raised my hackles. Was Kitty right to send Grady for the wood, will Matt get home in due time or will he find he has to defend his home against what left the evidence in the cabin? Great suspense.
52shari chapter 6 . 12/1/2020
Keep hoping you will update or finish this story. You have an amazing way with words and storyline