Reviews for The Anarchist
Legomasterlord chapter 40 . 2/20
Anarchist: AVENGERS!

Strange: Hey we agreed to not be the Avengers.
Stark: I was pretty sure I was clear on that.

Anarchist: *flips them off with his left hand.* ASSEMBLE! *Mjölnir comes into his hand.*

Stark: Holy shit, he's worthy of the hammer.
Strange: Now I didn't see that coming.
Legomasterlord chapter 21 . 2/19
This story is so perfect.

And every time something inappropriate that has to do with rape, drugs, alcohol, and also sexual things, I hear DevilArtemis's Zarbon moaning cause he's gay.

I'M ALREADY HIGH AND I'M LOVING THIS STORY! LET'S GO ALL IN!
Legomasterlord chapter 1 . 2/19
My God, Izuku is a savage! Love this story already!
halo4hire chapter 28 . 2/11
This got crazy stupid boring fast. I mean sure, there was some good humor, but an unbeatable untouchable guy who gets all the girls gets old fast. Sure he was a BAMF, but it went god mod in no time flat. The grammar is all over the place, many of the cc's go ooc, way too many benign references (seriously? Izuku fights jojo? Where was the humor in that? What's next? Izuku becomes a big daddy and protects a little sister?) The power armor could have been original but you turned it into another reference, there is no build up, no real challenge, just main dude wins at everything. Little to no suspense, drama, romance or anything to make it feel like the protagonist earned his bamf status, making the reader feel cheated. As a crack fic, its moderately passable if not taken seriously, as a serious fic, there is hardly any story past "izuku does this to fuck with this person because of reasons".
DemonicxEric chapter 5 . 2/5
Met the guy and not even a minute later loves him. wow.
LegendaryMob chapter 2 . 1/20
Some grammar is just unreadable..
Sion4Four chapter 64 . 12/28/2019
I have had experience writing a lemon before and I got say it's pretty good for a beginner 8/10 there is always room for improvement but overall a great score
yasideen1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Interesting
Felt rushed af like a speed run but ok
NazgulBelserion chapter 38 . 12/16/2019
This is why this story is already on my top 10 ever hahah dabi and izuku I fkin love them so much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
Why was reading this similar to doing a speedrun?
Jixray chapter 45 . 10/22/2019
oooh, I get the part about the numbers now
Jixray chapter 30 . 10/21/2019
oh shit, that's a joker reference
Necrogod chapter 68 . 10/7/2019
Awesome story!
CrimsonRev chapter 16 . 9/7/2019
As I read this, I downloaded the USSR anthem and then listened to it. It fit during the ceremony part
DukeEverlast chapter 5 . 7/30/2019
Wow... Izuku is basically a joke villain like team rocket and is it me or Aizawa and Bakugou is nerf? They can do better than that.