Reviews for The Courtship Dance
This story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it. Love Tyrion
rhaellion chapter 2 . 1/16
This was so funny! Could just imagine Jamie and Brienne being like that
Boramir chapter 16 . 11/21/2019
Still no reason why Bronn can't have a castle in the North.

The Bolton's are gone so the Dreadfort is empty; although, if I were the ruling Stark, I would be damned sure that I sliced off about half of the Bolton's traditional estates and attached those lands permanently to the Demesne of Winterfell before granting Bronn and his heirs the Dreadfort and the remainder of its traditional holdings. This would not only strengthen the power of the Stark's within the North but also limit the power of the Dreadfort reducing the resources which a rebellious future Lord might chose to use against the Starks. I trust Bronn but I am thinking long term and I think that part of the reason that the Bolton's rose against the Starks was that they were the second most powerful House in the North that meant that they had the wealth and the soldiers to challenge the Starks. Take half of the lands which produce that wealth from the Dreadfort and the threat of future rebellions is less, and the new Lord can't claim hereditary right to those lands his grant won't include them so he will never be able to reassert control over them.
Boramir chapter 6 . 11/21/2019
Great story but where in the north would a Septon have come from?

The Faith of the Seven had almost no adherents in the North before the War of the Five Kings (Ned Stark built the Sept in Winterfell for Catelyn they didn't have one before).

The only place in the North I can think of that might have some adherents to the Faith of the Seven would be White Harbour (both because the ruling family the Manderlys originally came from the South and because it is a port and therefore probably has religious establishments which cater to the faiths of passing sailors).

And if this convenient Septon was from White Harbour why in the world would he be leading refugees to Winterfell (they would be running towards the invasion of White Walkers rather than away from it and they are refugees not soldiers they would just be so many more useless mouths to feed out of Winterfell's hard pressed supplies).
Samantha chapter 21 . 11/1/2019
Not entirely, but in large part, this was an ideal way the show could've gone. So much happiness for so many. Unlike the dreary, dumpster fire of a mess we got instead. God bless.
theresa.himes chapter 21 . 10/31/2019
Wonderful!
theresa.himes chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
OmgI hated you for putting me through her point of you and I love you for putting me through her point of you! Thank you for writing this chapter!
theresa.himes chapter 6 . 10/27/2019
Excellent chapter
BriyerRose chapter 21 . 7/27/2019
Great story! Thanks for posting it!
Chloeebeee chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
That ending had me almost in tears. So beautiful. I loved arya in this! This is how i wished she was in the show and in most fics! They always made out she was all about family. Even after she was made no one she still made it out as arya stark! Gah so annoying! I loved your sansa and tyrion also. And the fact that bronn jamie brienne and arya all meddled
bronn had me laughing so hard.
You need to write an arya and gendry story that fits along side this!
damngoodcoffee chapter 14 . 6/13/2019
I teared up at this chapter. You describe internal conflict so well! Your words perfectly describe someone who is afraid to love again. Having Ned and the weirwood tree is the "chefs kiss" in this chapter. Love it!
Ravenmmr chapter 21 . 5/29/2019
Awww great final! Thank you for bringing back Meera and The Hound, both of my favorite characters. This is why I like reading fanfics you can find a different point of view from the same fabulous story. I hope you continue to write because you did a wonderful job with this strand I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2019
I’m so sad this is over!
Boramir chapter 21 . 5/28/2019