Reviews for When you're Falling in the Forest and There's Somebody Around
imjustshippingmywaythrulife chapter 3 . 5/27
if you would like to repost the chapters, then by all means, go ahead!
henry the duck chapter 2 . 5/13
i'm a new reader but i guess you had a lot of the story written already, then started to rewrite it. would you consider reposting the old one just so all the fansens have something to read while we wait for the re-write? the fandom needs some fic right now and we dont care how crappy it might be haha. PLEASE CONSIDER REPOSTING THE OLD ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Why did the other chapters get deleted?
You're good at drawing hands.
Hey, just have a question...kind of been waiting for the next chapter and um...it's been almost a year. Any chance of maybe just finishing off the story with a few more chapters, or even keep it going?
Lolimbigdumb chapter 37 . 2/21
Aw, man, I watched DEH at TPAC and I almost cried. And I NEVER cry during performances.
Rainbow Fox 8 chapter 37 . 2/20
I'm glad you were able to see the show! Yeah, I mean I thought your characters were in character, but I get how if you don't feel like it's right it bothers you. I'll be waiting for the rewrite and thanks for the announcement!
BlackPolaris chapter 37 . 2/19
After so long, I' k. Wow this story has progressed. Looking forward to the rewrite and more updates!
Rainbow Fox 8 chapter 36 . 12/6/2019
Aww, Alana and Zoe are so cute together! I'm kinda annoyed at Connor's mom for assuming that he's high, but then again, I understand why she would think that. I'm sorry about your boyfriend, but congrats on the new crush! It's like, "The end is only the beginning."
Quirky Craft chapter 35 . 11/10/2019
Can I just say, this story is absolutely beautiful! I love it so much, I binged the entire thing in a Friday evening. I really love the dynamic of Connor and Evan, and it just makes my heart so happy seeing them go through this together. Keep it up, you're great!
Rainbow Fox 8 chapter 35 . 11/6/2019
Aww, I'm excited to see where they go for the date in the next chapter! It's so cute that Connor became so happy by Evan putting on his hoodie. Good luck with school!
Stella chapter 35 . 10/28/2019
Still love your story! Just some cute fluff for our cute boyos. Also, thank goodness you won’t write smut, sometimes people add it to stories to make them more interesting and I’d much rather not read it. You should never let people make you do something you don’t want to, so I applaud you for blocking whoever was DMing you.
Can’t wait for more! Bye for now!
catymccollum chapter 35 . 10/28/2019
Nice Chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
AHHH WHY AM I CRYIN' THIS IS CUTEE
Deh fan chapter 34 . 10/12/2019
Brilliant! I absolutely loved it! It was the first deh fanfic I read and it was great!