Reviews for Naisei
Topaz Raven chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I rather liked this, an interesting veiw of everyone's favroite psychotic Egyption.
Katt26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I... liked it. I really, really liked it.
MarmaladeGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
That was really neat, It seems very in character. Kinda wierd yes but hey you wouldn't be the author you are if you didn't go insane evry once in awhile. It'd be funny if you did a self inrospection for every main character in Yu Gi Oh...then again it would be a whole lot of writing. Well w/e this was a great one shot .' keep it up.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
You don't even like Yami no Malik! Oh dear. ( Well, I suppose I don't really either, but I do love, love love Malik. And I really like yr story!
Fate VII chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Fate: *pokes Yami M.* Oh, believe me, the mood I'm in, you don't want to challenge me on not being 'the darkness'. You definitely don't.

Fluffy: Yami's...um...a bit odd today. Nice portrayal of Yami Malik. Enough detachment to be realistic.
Yuen chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
This is ... wonderful. There's no other word for it. Yami Malik... what an interesting perspective... Yes, probably what he says is true... that we're all just damned hypocrites...

Honestly speaking, I hate Yami Malik... but in this fic... I can't help but feeling some sort of respect for him... I can almost like him... Oh man I'm going nuts... But this is the effect you wanted to create, right? 'I am the darkness. And I pity you.' What an ending! The whole fic makes people automatically reflect on themselves, their scruples and all those thingies.. This is an excellent fic. As usual, your writing is wonderful.
fani90 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
i thought that was pretty good...i like this story. how you portrayed yami malik. its nice. its cool...
PanDora chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
nice
tuulikki chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
You know, he _is_ scary. *shudders* And I mean it. Anyways, great work, as usual. _
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This is actually really good! The emotions described are so pure and in depth, I can't say anything except...wow!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
damn, great introspection! totally ayn rand ish, have you read her? sounds like you have, absolutely loved some lines in here, 'I cannot help but get overly annoyed by the inane babbling of goodness and sympathy and nonexistent crap like that...The difference between me and them, darkness and light, I and you… is that I don’t lie about it'

great job! i know squat about malik and his yami, and being a psych student i just see it as a case of severe multiple personality disorder, fits the profile, but io have to say this is totally great! seriously! great job! if you could pull out a yami bakura introspection like this that would rock, i haven't seen a decent one yet, think about it?
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
"I don’t even like Yami no Malik."

;-p He's just a poor, poor, misunderstood yami who should get hugs and glomps... instead of screams of terror and loathing. *hugs Yami no Malik*

Yami no Malik: *hisses*

*hugs* Yes, yes-we know. We know you're just misunderstood and so very unloved... ;_;

"This story is blamed on Neko-chan. Not dedicated to her… blamed on her. *sticks tongue out* So I hope you enjoy it."

... *refuses to dignify that with an answer* ... ;-p

Anyway, if anything, this story showed an aspect of Yami no Malik's personality that not only FITS him, but also makes him even scarier. (HA! And you thought that it was impossible...)

A coherent Yami no Malik who KNOWS and REALIZES what he's doing and is in full control of everything that he does and at all times... If you don't consider that scary as all hell, then I don't know what is. o.o;;

Wonderfully written (as always, PM) and with a deep and very introspective look at Yami no Malik-and why he does the things that he does. It was nice. Yup-very nice.

Needless to say, there won't be any complaints from me about this fic. D

*tackle glomps*

Neko-chan
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
O. Good stuff, good for my YamiMalik fix. _ Not even too OOC for YM, which most people do when writing him. You kept him as the sadistic bastard who hurts everybody and does _not_ love, like, or anything similar. Good show. _

Sam
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Chibi: Daijoubu PM-chan... **pats her on the head** Now if only you would update LtOW now...

Wildwolf: I don't pity Yami no Malik- I can't. I also can't hate him. I am merely... intrigued. I have this thing where I look at people from a non-human, demi-god level and consider what makes them tick. Call it cynicism, because that, partially, is what it is.

Reason in madness is not truly a paradox, and yet it is. I am insane, but I know it. And I can reason within my insanity, for insanity is only detachment from reality, to put it into book terms.

Yami no Malik would be very interesting to write a psychological profile on, and yet also very difficult. Or maybe it would be simple, for I can relate myself, seeing as mou hitori no ore did not accept that I was truly here until she was in the depths of lonliness and despair.

Well, that's enough of my own "Naisei" for now. Ja ne!