Reviews for Once an Ashley, always an Ashley
Great chapter.
It almost looks like TJ’s in the same boat as Ashley: someone who now has to fit the mold. But, like his old friend, there’s potential he doesn’t know in this, too. Who knows how that will go down.
I can’t wait for the next chapter.
3rdStreetGang chapter 15 . 7/6
You’re back! It’s been a while. Glad to see the next chapter. I’m curious to see what will happen to Spinelli. Please update soon!
Storytim22 chapter 15 . 7/5
Wow, super excited you’re continuing this story! I can’t wait to see what the Ashley’s do to Ashley S.
isaac.smith1 chapter 14 . 4/22
Please update
What happened to this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2020
Are you ok? You haven’t posted in a while. Please continue.
Maurin Noctus-Nightmare Sans chapter 14 . 11/22/2020
Please update soon if you are able
Storytim22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Thank you for writing this. I’ve enjoyed all your stories on here. Can’t wait for the next chapters
HeyHey chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
This is a good story, I hope you finish soon.
arain101 chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
Please come out with chapter 15 soon, I binge read the first story and this one literally all night. I really felt connected to the story in some way like I just couldn't put my phone down no matter how tired I was getting! can't wait to see how things turn out between TJ and Spinelli
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2020
Here’s an idea: what if David learns the truth about how the Ashley’s manipulated Spinelli and used him as a pawn in the process? He could team up with TJ and come to her aid
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2020
please finish this asap this is soooo good
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
Another good chapter. Sheesh! The Ashleys were kind of extreme this time (even if I’m sort of glad she’s Ashley S again).
I do want Spinelli to remain an Ashley (though I do hope she manages to somehow at least reconcile with her old friends). As for after high school, I’m kind of in favor of her leaving and maybe finding herself (“How much of Ashley S is the real me; how much of me is something more?”)
I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Ashabel chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
I like the idea of full on Ashley and the first squeal idea keep up the great work
3rdStreetGang chapter 14 . 5/27/2020
Excellent chapter! Wow, did not see this coming. Sleeping pills? I'm pretty sure the Ashley's are breaking the law here and could be charged with some serious crimes if Spinelli and/or TJ can get to the police and explain everything that has gone on over the last 5 years.

By the way, you (unintentionally?) made another 1984 reference with the sleeping pills. During the scenes where Winston is tortured, they inject him with a sleeping drug at the end of each session.

My preference would Spinelli stays in the Ashley's, but the Ashley's reform their ways and allow the Gang to reunite. I would also suggest finishing everything you want to say in this story as opposed to making this a trilogy. Please continue with this ASAP, I want to know what happens next!