Reviews for Lifting Love
Karsaje chapter 5 . 8/18
I love this please keep going
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 5/13
This is delightful!
Mr. Enlightment chapter 5 . 5/10
Great chapter and nice story in general. I hope you enjoy your outdoor time and will be able to continue with full energy once you find the time to do so. Short review and kinda sorry for that but i will make up for it another time.
Reader Guy chapter 5 . 5/2
Glad to see you writing for this couple again. You've become my go to person for this ship. I'm liking how you've developed things so far. I like a good build up, none of that love at first sight stuff. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter, be smooth bud.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 4/19
I enjoyed it! Until next time!
HotSoup2017 chapter 3 . 4/19
I like this slowburn. Very natural and realistic to their characters too. Good job!
Darkverger1 chapter 5 . 4/18
The poor green goof, he's got it bad. Aghh why are they so freakin adorable together?
ILiekFishes chapter 5 . 4/14
Ahh... the feeling of wanting to say no while the young betrays you... tragic.
It’s disheartening to hear about slow uploads, it always is, but there’s really nothing I can do about it. Enjoy your bright sunny days, I’ll be enjoying the blue glow of a monitor
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 4/14
Post workout breakfast buddies is a dangerous gateway to slow burn 400,000 word coffee shop fanfics. BEWARE!

Keep it up and I hope you enjoy the outdoors!
Mrotrax chapter 5 . 4/14
Update whenever you can, it’s worth the wait
Great chapter as always
Karystma chapter 5 . 4/14
Reading this always puts a smile on my face. Great job!
Whitetiger789 chapter 5 . 4/14
Great chapter.
Manly bandana chapter 5 . 4/14
Yeah... Injuring yourself ain't no fun, personal experience
ShoutOfEarth chapter 4 . 4/6
Hey nice story! Glad to see you back in the writing game, keep up the good work I amlovin' this story so far!
Sauwk chapter 4 . 4/7
Interresting developement here, not often a story choose the path of analysed the relationship between Izuku and his mother and the way you begin it is pretty cool, I see it the same way so maybe I'm not that unbiased x)

Sorry for the broken english