Reviews for Instinct
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 15 . 9/16
can't wait for the next chapter
RyanMK666 chapter 12 . 8/3
Hate honestly hate stories like this where he just gets away and naruto doesn’t kill him out right.
Good story so far, outside of what I just said I am enjoying this story: keep it up.
~Ryan
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . …..
uchiha-rune chapter 7 . 5/4
You know that naruto knew that he was already far above chunin level right as in the original timeline forest of death before the seal naruto was already ch7nin level so this one is far above chunin
uchiha-rune chapter 1 . 5/4
Sounds like he’s still weak
yrlastin chapter 9 . 5/2
Naruto isn't supposed to scar...Good story otherwise!
Astra chapter 15 . 3/16
This is GREAT! I'd love to see where you take the storyline especially with how shitty Naruto's situation is at the end of this last chapter.
Much better explanations about skill levels and issues without making Naruto so OP it's boring or going through the same beaten path of "nothing changes from canon".

Srsly the people complaining about weak Naruto obviously want a boring power fantasy and(or have memory problems given the timelines and training.
nielnica12 chapter 4 . 3/11
And naruto’s know it all attitude. And why is naruto suddenly strong. I know you said he drop his mask. As far as i know that should only affect his attitude not his skills.
nielnica12 chapter 2 . 3/11
The only thing i hate on this fic is naruto’s know it all attitude later. Its like he knows what gonna happen next. For example when kankuro forefeit his match, naruto was so alarm by that his reaction wasn’t so realistic. Its like he “knows” what’s gonna happen even though he doesn’t have any business knowing that
Itachiuchiha56 chapter 5 . 2/23
¿Training of Taijutsu?
Mochi chapter 4 . 2/13
Uhhh.. It is suppose to be Naruto vs Neji and Sasuke vs Gaara in the cannon but ok.
For those in the comments saying Naruto's weak in this, remember, he's younger than he was than what your talking about. The time period you're talking about is after the training time skip, this is before that. Even with Kurama's power, his current power and experience would play apart in this.
Adragonoid75 chapter 15 . 11/2/2020
U know, for a naruto that "realized" his potential, he is weaker than canon. I don't know where you even got your info, but you clearly don't even know a bijuu true power. A four tail naruto is actually stronger than 5 tailed jinchuriki. A four tailed naruto literally beat Deva path into the ground. So please, if you don't know any real info on canon power level, please don't act like you do. I am done with this. I can't even bear to call it a naruto fic. Bye.
Mas2009 chapter 15 . 8/21/2020
he is weak...
KageForce chapter 15 . 6/15/2020
Man, great story! In the odd chance that you come back to this, I am absolutely looking forward to more from you!