Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
CyberHawk chapter 10 . 4/7
All the fluff, all the fluff I love it ahhhhh
Marco Zilvetti chapter 13 . 3/26
"Elizabeth….I want you to say….YOOOOUUUUTTTHHH" I lost it with that hahaha
SixStringBass chapter 15 . 3/19
When I saw "like a pebble in your shoe but a hundred times worse" I thought of the episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy where Special Ed had a rock in his shoe and he was PISSED, halol
Bluenait chapter 7 . 3/19
ahhhh i just cant anymore he is still a fucking Idiot and a beta bitch fuck this trash fic
nezdanchikk chapter 66 . 3/12
Honestly, this site needs to add a "multi-part fanfic" tag and an option to exclude unfinished series from searches, because about 90% of fanfics that have continuations are actually frozen. I don't think I'm the only person who doesn't want to see a fanfic with an interesting idea only to find out at the end that there's a damn sequel that was last updated before the birth of Christ
supersaiyaman chapter 16 . 2/21
ah that is so sweet naruto is learning that not evryone hates him and he is happy.
supersaiyaman chapter 14 . 2/19
wow i would not want to be Naruto going threw that pain of having his body getting stronger just for a few days.
supersaiyaman chapter 13 . 2/19
i like the prank that naruto pulled this was a very funny chapter.
supersaiyaman chapter 9 . 2/18
so naruto finally meets the 9 tailed fox. He really loves Naruto like a father would otherwise he would not have saved naruto. did it really take years to regain enough chakra for him to talk to naruto. great story keep up the good work.
now i wonder why kurama has not bean visiting him in his mindscape the last few years.
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 2/18
i hope naruto discovers that he is a fox at some point this is a fascinating fanfiction so far.
well i cant say i feel sorry for the ninja after what he did to naruto he disserved what he got from kurama.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 2/18
i like that kurama turned Naruto into a 2 tailed fox i wonder why he has 2 tails instead of 1.
IchigoASO chapter 53 . 1/26
Um Sakura did see him in wave arc. That was part of reason she was so afraid of him, and she started to like haku. She started to be less afraid of of Naruto thks to haku as well. I didn't remember exactly what chapter but was less then 5 chapters after the got back from wave if i remember right.
IchigoASO chapter 18 . 1/24
I honestly believe haku lied in cannon. Especially considering zabza was working for gato, and what gato was likely doing behind the scenes (sex slaves and human trafficking). Especially with all that thugs, and bandits working for Gato u can only imagine what would happen to haku if they where a female and let down their guard even for a moment around them. So in stead I suspect Haku took on a male persona to avoid this, and i don't think zabaza would care if haku did this if it make haku more effective given his treatment of Haku till the talk no jutsu scene. So it just makes the most sense that he is in fact a she pretending to be a he especially when you think about the common things missing in get up to for work. This why i like fan fics that have haku a female even if haku still dies at the bridge fight.
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »